Corciagh is offline New Member

Oral Only first cycle advice

Hey Guys,

New to the board but have a question. Am looking to do a first cycle with oral only. Cycle should build mass but not be all water retention. Want to end up with some quality gains and an overall bigger look.

Can anyone suggest an oral only cycle that will do this for first time user?

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Orals are really hard on you liver and since your a first timer can I ask why you dont want to use injectables your asking alot from an oral AS

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    i have been cycling gear for a long time bro, and i would never do an oral only cycle.

why arent injectables an option?

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    No No NO! Orals have to be metabolised by the liver before they enter the blood stream, if you are taking 50mg of D-BOL ED that has to be absorbed through the liver very quickly, orals have a short half life, D-Bol 3-4 hrs. Injectables because they are esterified are released slowly into the blood stream and do not affect the liver. 200mg of an esterfied AAS is broken down much more slowly by the body.

If its a fear of needles, I understand that but bro its not so bad and w/o injectables IMO you have got a cycle.

oral only

Thanks for the feedback guys and you guessed it Al, needles are not my strong point...enough said.

I had hoped to stack something like Dbol at 30mg ED with something to help hold gains, as well as Arimidex or similar to hold off too much water retention.

An alternative would be to use something weaker than Dbol in terms of mass building but try to add less but better quality mass.

I know the difficulties of Oral cycles (mostly the loss of effectiveness when passed thrrough liver.....not too worried about effects on liver itself as these are mostly dose related and on "normal" dosages, liver can deal with it....not much harder than drinking loads of beer and whiskey).

But I guess I gotta think about things if an oral only cycle is pointless. Thanks for the feedback guys.

C.

I know this guy who tried a dbal only cycle and didnt listen what I tried to tell him and was very disapointed with his gains.

I agree totally, Dbol only is pointless. You'll swell up for w few weeks and feel and look bigger. Half will be water retention and the portion that is muscle will not be retained to any great degree post cycle. It would require something like Clen at the end just to keep some gains but generally speaking, Dbol is NOT suitable for a single substance cycle.

Thanks again though guys, all feedback is appreciated.

Regards

Corciagh

Since Dianabol is I 7-alpha alky-lated it causes a considerable strain on the liver. In high dosages and over a longer period of time, Dianabol is liver-toxic. Even a dosage of only 10 mg/day can increase the liver values

Don't be complicent bro D-Bol can at any dose affect the liver.

I would suggest you look into things alittle bit longer, and trust me needles are painless once you break the initial fear.

lil' juicer is offline Junior Member
    If it were going to be an oral only, make it anavar at 40mgs a day.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    listen...don't be scared of needles. first of all, they don't hurt. you can get every bit of info you need about injections right off this board. and i don't mean to sound like a dick, but if you're not able to deal needles, you may not be ready to deal with AS. just something to think about.

I WAS THE BIGGEST PUSSY! ! !

HEY MAN.....I WAS CLASS A WIMP WHEN IT CAME TO NEEDLES.AND I EVEN HAVE A FAKE EARING TOO!! I WAS TOTTALY AGAINST THEM UNTIL I READ OVER AND OVER AGAIN ON 5-6 DIFF BOARDS LATE LAST YR AND EARLY THIS YR THAT MANY VETS SUGGESTED AGAINST ORALS ONLY. WHY SPEND GOOD $$$ TO BLOW UP FOR 6-7 WEEKS THEN LOOSE 70+ % OF YOUR GAINS.... MORE IMPORTANT HOW LONG YOU'VE BEEN TRAINING FOR?? AND WHAT ARE YOUR GOALS...JUST ABOUT EVERY VET SAID ATLEAST STACK DECA WITH D BALL..PLUS I'VE READ THAT IN MUSCLE MAG ALOT OF TIMES..(WHO HASNT RIGHT)..ANYWAYS I FINALLY POPPED MY CHERRY WITH A 23' GUAGE NEEDLE RIGHT IN THE ASS...I HEATED THE BOTTLE OF DECA, LOADED THE SYRINGE, PUT ON SOME HEAVY METAL MUSIC, INVSIONED MYSELF 10LBS HEAVIER, REACHED AROUND TO MY ASS, GOT IT REAL CLOSE, ALITTLE PUSH, THERE WAS ALITTLE PRICK<--NO PUN INTENTED AT ALL !!!! TOOK ABOUT 15 SEC TO PUSH IT ALL IN, PULLED IT OUT WHEN THE PIN WAS EMPTY, VERY LITTLE BLOOD IF ANY MOST TIMES AND THAT WAS IT....BASICALLY NO PAIN...LOOK AT THE INJECTION PROCEDURE LINK AND IT GIVES YOU A BETTER TECHNIQUE AND A FEW MORE TIPS ON HOW TO INJECT....BUT PINS WONT HURT AT ALL

I used to have to have someone else shoot me till finally one day I couldnt find anyone so I had to do it myself. Just get over the fear and youll be fine

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    hey dbol only cycle will only make you disappointed. and if you are worried about the injections - listen, you may learn to actually LIKE them. I remember my first time, looking at the needle, boy did it scare me. NOW, i cant wait until monday and thursdays when i get to do my little routine in the bathroom (no not THAT routine!)
    trust me, if you want good gains go for a test/deca /dbol stack... however, what are you STATS, workout history, age, goals, eating habits etc... i didnt read all the posts BUT how do we know that a cycle is RIGHT for you!?
    give us some info and we can help you more!
    MM

CYCLEON Guest
    cant add much but that you will have to have the needle to get the best results - but oral only the only thing that is a possibility is Anavar and that should be 60mg ED if all by itself and not on a cutting cycle.

vanjag is offline Junior Member
    My first shot I did myself. I said if anyone's gonna poke me, it's gonna be me. I shot in the thigh with a 22G, my heart was pumping like hell before I pierced the skin, but then when it was all over, I was asking myself why the hell was I bitching about it so much, when it's actually nothing. I never even felt the needle go in, and I was looking at it the whole time! Man, trust me, you won't feel a thing, you will just see the needle going in, and you won't believe how smooth it's going.
    And in my opinion, I would sugest thigh inject for first time, it's much more controlable, and you are always on top of things. Just my opinion.

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Dont be scurred brother. Psych yourself out, slap yourself a few times in the mirror and scream

Psych yourself out, slap yourself a few times in the mirror and scream
    I think I will do that anyway, though I no injections today.........or for the rest of the year

Psycoswole is offline Member
    bwahaha!

Thread Information