scott.brown is offline New Member

2nd cycle advice

hey bros.
    i'm thinking of doing my 2nd cycle so...looking for some advice.

5'7" 167lbs 27yo 10%BF

Test Prop 1-4 weeks 50mg ED
    Deca 1-10 weeks 400mg/week
    Test E 1-12 weeks 500mg/week
    HCG 7-12 weeks 400 ius every 4 days
    Armidex 0.25 EOD (I was wondering if i need to take AI from the week 1 until end of PCT or week 1 - week 12 is enough)

PCT 2weeks after the last Test E application
    Clomid 100/100/50/50
    Nolva 40/40/20/20

And thinking of doing Clen while on PCT if it's ok.

Would love to get your advice!!

Thanks!!

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Welcome.

I wouldn't kick start with Prop. That's putting you at 850mg of Test the initial 4 weeks, on top of the Deca which puts you at 1250mg of anabolics total. A bit overkill for a second cycle.

I would choose an oral over Test to kick start if you must kick start at all. Keep some Prami or Caber on hand.

What's the reason for Clen during PCT? I would dedicate this time to let homeostasis do it's thing and not stack anything.

scott.brown is offline New Member
    i should do 1-4weeks Dbol 40mg/ED instead.

i'm curious if i get prolatin gyno from deca , armidex doens't work for it?

And i was thinking of Clen for cutting down at the end of the cycle but i guess i shouldn't.

Thanks man. I appreciate it for your rely!

Why cut that quickly with an outside source? Naturally during PCT and right after, your body is already going to loose/cut some gains you've made. Let your body do it's thing and take some time to keep the muscle you've worked so hard to gain. Then decide to cut a little later.

Dbol is fine.

Keep the dex on hand. I've never experienced prolactin so I can't say if an AI will help. Either way I would get Caber for this reason and also to assist in libido.

indie10669 is offline New Member
    Instead of using the prop to kick start, just front load on the test E. And no, I believe Adex is almost useless in fighting prolactin-induced gyno, only helping in preventing the Test's sides from adding to it, unfortunately...

No reason to front load anything...

This is his second cycle, stick with a stable and steady dosage until PCT and use the necessary precautions to combat side effects.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Quote Originally Posted by indie10669 View Post
    Instead of using the prop to kick start, just front load on the test E. And no, I believe Adex is almost useless in fighting prolactin-induced gyno, only helping in preventing the Test's sides from adding to it, unfortunately...
    frontloading is still a bit skeptical... Deca will potentially have him shut down very quickly, no point relying on a front load that still takes a while.

OP, if possible, I would start the test a week earlier than the deca. Ive never had shutdown issues but Ive heard some people have it really bad.

And I agree with HP, dbol instead of pinning the extra prop. I would go one step further and reocmmend a 2nd cycle that was just dbol and test and leave the deca for a 3rd cycle. But its not so bad now, you can just see great gains without it on a 2nd cycle.

-KP

Thread Information