DocPharm is offline New Member

Putting together a cycle for a buddy, Help!

Have a friend that is preparing to do his 4th cycle, he has always done Sustanon250 and typically stacked it with Deca . He has always done 8-10wk cycles with minimal PCT. He wants to try a more intense stack. He is wanting to use Halotestin , Anadrol , TestEnth 200, and TrenEnth 200. He will PCT with HCG and clomid. I want you to take a look at this cycle I wrote for him and see what changes need to be made. I have always done his cycles, but they were very basic cycles.

The cycle will be 8wks followed by 4wks PCT

Orals: 4 weeks of Anadrol: dosages are 50mg/day for the first week, then the final three weeks is 100mg/day: 4 weeks following:Halotestin: dosages are 20mg/day for the first week and 40mg/wk for the final three weeks.

Injectables: 8 weeks: TrenEnth and TestEnth: Wk one dosages are 200mg/wk of Tren and 250mg/wk of Enth. The 2nd, 3rd, and 4th week dosages are 500mg/wk of Enth and 400mg/wk of Tren. The 5th and 6th wk dosages are the same 400mg/wk of Tren but the dosage of Enth is upped to 750. The 7th wk starts to back down the dosages: 500mg/wk of Enth and 400mg/wk of Tren. The 8th wk again steps the dosages down: 250mg/wk of Enth and 200mg/wk of Tren.

PCT: Start HCG 5000iu/wk in the 7th wk do that for 3wks. Start Clomid therapy in the 8th wk at 100mg/day for 10 days, then continue at 50mg/day for 10 days, finishing up with 25mg/day for final 10 days of PCT.

My buddies stats are
    Ht: 6'3
    Wt. 235lbs
    BF% 9.2%

Please let me know what I need to change. His goals are simple bulking. He wants to get over 250lbs and increase strength as much as possible. He works out 5days a week and does minimal cardio. He recruited me because he has done minimal PCT in the past and has had some issues. Any help would be appreciated on this more advanced cycle.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    why pyramid up the test and tren doses? Drol for 7 weeks? if it was my first time on drol i wouldn't run it more than 4 weeks. I don't know. I'm not the one to be asking but IMO the cycle doesn't make sense. if anything on a bulking/strength cycle i think you'd wanna frontload. Hopefully a vet will straighten this out

B1gDaddy is offline Associate Member
    A typical test e cycle needs to last 10 weeks min but 12 is better since its a long ester and takes roughly 4 or 5 weeks to fully kick in.

DocPharm is offline New Member
    The pyramiding i have used in the past for others to just help normalize their test levels post cycle. I have had a few guys that going cold turkey and taking clomid have had side effects lasting quite some time. I always have recommended 8wks between cycles.

I have no experience with Tren or TestEnth or Halotest. All the other cycles I have set up for others have been Sust/Deca /Dbol cycles and were 10-12wks long with 4wks PCT

This guy has been off any form of test for 8wks, but prior to that his last 2 cycles were very long: 6months with 6wk break between. He just bought a ton of Tren,Enth, and Halotest and wanted me to help him set up his cycle. I am open to suggestions. I was simply setting it up like a shorter version of the other cycles I have written. He stated that for this cycle he wanted to do 8-10wks with PCT afterward. My unfamiliarity with Tren and Enth is causing obvious problems.

Thread Information