ajlouni is offline New Member

Need help on my first cycle.....(newbie)

Hi, everyone I am 22 years old, 6 foot 3 inches, and 279 pounds. I recently got a hold of a bottle of winstrol . I was wondering how much of it do I take? I only have one vial do i need any more? The vial says 50mg/ml. But i have a cc/ml syringe. Please help, I really appreciate it.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ajlouni View Post
    Hi, everyone I am 22 years old, 6 foot 3 inches, and 279 pounds. I recently got a hold of a bottle of winstrol. I was wondering how much of it do I take? I only have one vial do i need any more? The vial says 50mg/ml. But i have a cc/ml syringe. Please help, I really appreciate it.
    AJ not to sound like I am preaching but if you have to ask questions like these do you really think you should be putting this into your body?

laveycraft is offline Junior Member
    zero....

boyka is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ajlouni View Post
    Hi, everyone I am 22 years old, 6 foot 3 inches, and 279 pounds. I recently got a hold of a bottle of winstrol. I was wondering how much of it do I take? I only have one vial do i need any more? The vial says 50mg/ml. But i have a cc/ml syringe. Please help, I really appreciate it.
    Wait a minute!!!
    Your goal is fat loss right?
    I see you are new to all this, so sell that bottle of winstrol and learn more about diet and cardio. Steroids won't make you lose weight !!!!
    PS what is your Body Fat , and PCT plan?

Thread Information