JohnPG is offline New Member

Testosterone as a base?

Why do people say that test should be in every cycle. For example a cycle of EQ by it's self...the reason I ask is...if you do test alone it is going to suppress natural levels rite? So whats the difference of doing something like EQ, Tren , Primo etc...Wont adding test just add to the suppression?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    if you're shut down you're shut down,

but adding synthetic test helps you avoid all those ailments associated with low test levels: low libido, lack of energy, etc. and at the same time gives you all the benefits of having higher test levels.

Why someone would want to shut themselves down and feel like crap with no libido is beyond me.

awms is offline Senior Member
    One shot a month seems like a bad idea...the half life of test cyp is 5-7 days so that would mean that 99% of the test should be out of your system by the third week.

Correct me if Im wrong but people should be given 200mg either every 2 weeks or every week...

D7M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by awms View Post
    One shot a month seems like a bad idea...the half life of test cyp is 5-7 days so that would mean that 99% of the test should be out of your system by the third week.

Correct me if Im wrong but people should be given 200mg either every 2 weeks or every week...
    Did you post in the wrong thread or something?

Yea that has nothing to do with this but anyway D7M, I am just trying to educate myself, I did omnadren for the first time recently first time doing test second time doing anything, and I felt a increase in libido at first but it wasnt as intense as I was expecting...I read in anabolics 9th edition that sustanon which is the same as omandren now is not warranted because of the imbalance of test due to all the release times of the ester, at times i even felt it killed my libido...I had no sides besides some pimples on my upper back on my shoulders and a little down my back and the lack of libido, maybe a single esterd testosterone is the way to go keeping more stable levels of the hormone?

D7M
    Blog Entries
    Test is test, though I prefer single esters myself.

Did you run an AI on cycle?

A lack of libido on cycle, could indicate estrogen too high or too low. You gotta find the right balance for YOU.

I did not take any during no, I will try a single ester test next time depending on what I can get. What AI do you recommend either clomid or nolva? I didn't really like the omnadren it took too long to work, however my friend loved it. Maybe I should try taking a AI during next time then?

D7M
    Blog Entries
    Clomid and nolva are SERMs.

Adex is good choice of AI.

Why would a more mild drug with milder sides such as eq be bad worse on its own, im just trying to understand?

Does it matter how much of each, I read that you should have more test in your cycle than any other drug?

I read in anabolics book that some might actually benefit from not using AI because of the extra weight and strength gain? I don't want to have a lack of libido tho ?

Can you send me a link of the difference between AI's SERMS and whatever else applies?

D7M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnPG View Post
    Why would a more mild drug with milder sides such as eq be bad worse on its own, im just trying to understand?
    Running anything without test you run the risk of suffering those sides I mentioned above. Though to be honest, not everyone will experience them without test, but I personally 1) don't want to take the chance, and 2) love the way I feel on test

Does it matter how much of each, I read that you should have more test in your cycle than any other drug?
    No, that's not true. As long as you have even a replacement dose of test (100-200mg/wk) you should suffer any libido, etc issues

I read in anabolics book that some might actually benefit from not using AI because of the extra weight and strength gain? I don't want to have a lack of libido tho ?
    Right. That's why we usually say not to use an AI unless necessary, but to have one on hand. You need Estrogen for growth as well as test. But the key is to find YOUR balance

Can you send me a link of the difference between AI's SERMS and whatever else applies?
    ^bolds above.

here are some links, feel free to search and browse around the forum:

SERM/AI Definition
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=355504
    http://forums.steroid.com/steroid-profiles/

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member

As D7M pointed out not everyone responds to things the same way. My 1st experience with gear was EQ only and to be honest I loved it. However, since then I have educated myself and I would not do it again if given the choice or recommend it.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    if you're shut down you're shut down,

but adding synthetic test helps you avoid all those ailments associated with low test levels: low libido, lack of energy, etc. and at the same time gives you all the benefits of having higher test levels.

Why someone would want to shut themselves down and feel like crap with no libido is beyond me.
    Very well said. You put that in simple laymans terms. Easy to understand.

Can Dbol be a testosterone in a cycle?

D7M
    Blog Entries
    Can Dbol be a testosterone in a cycle?
    No.

but testosterone can.

Neevor is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    No.

but testosterone can.
    Lol...

A base compound I meant...whatever neevor when you wanna look like me then well see.

@ D7M: What would you recommend for trying to get as vascular, lean/hard and dense as possible?

D7M
    Blog Entries
    A base compound I meant...whatever neevor when you wanna look like me then well see.

@ D7M: What would you recommend for trying to get as vascular, lean/hard and dense as possible?
    Yah, I knew what you meant.

And don't take any personally, we all joke around here.

What I would recommend for you would depend on your stats, cycle experience, training experience, etc....

1.EQ 8 weeks-400mgs a week
    2.Omna 12 weeks-weeks1-6 500mgs, weeks 7-12 750mgs, last 6 weeks-20mgs Var ED/100 mgs clomid.

195lb
    5'10

D7M
    Blog Entries
    body fat?

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    John - Thick skin brother. You know how the saying goes.. If you cannot laugh at yourself, you are not allowed to make fun of others. You can't blame Nee for laughing.. It was pretty funny..

I'm not sure about the body fat honestly, Yea I know fuzz

D7M do you have a email address?

Thread Information