SkillZz is offline New Member

new guy, point me the right way!!!

(stats= 22 years,5'9)hello, well ive been lifting for a year and a half and im really not here to say " hey give me a good first cycle to start off" NO, im here to get help and some good advices so i can get in the right direction, well like i said ive been lifting for a year and a half but consistently like a year. i went from 150pds to 170pds but recently ive been stuck between 168 and 170. i do not count the calories i eat everyday but i eat a lot, 5 or 6 meals a day, pasta, rice,chicken, meat,eggs,milk(sometimes) etc, and im still stuck in the same weight, im using creatine and a weight gainer and they help me in strenght but on the weight side im not seeing anything, i lift heavy, i bust my ass hitting the weights, i consider doing a cycle and ive read a lottt and have got good knowledge but still i think im a little too young to do a cycle, thats why i got here to get some help, thanks for anyone that helps me get off this plateau. later.

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Diet section man, they are good guys and will help you alot, post your current diet there and they will tweek for you

thanks man, but before that, can you answer me the question of my age??? am i too young for steroids ???? i think that i have room too still grow a lot natural but was wondering if using steroids at a young age be a bad idea. thanks dude i apreciate it.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    If your stuck at that weight it's one of two things or a combination of both.

First thing is your diet. You say you eat a lot everyday but you may not be eating a lot of the right stuff and at the right times. Also you have take in to consideration that you have to add calories, proteins, carbs, fats, etc as you grow in order to continue growing.

Say you're eating three thousand calories a day and it got you from 150lbs to 170lbs that's good but now at 170 that 3k cal diet is what you have to have to maintain that weight which means you need to take in 3500 cal or more to start gaining again and eventually you will have to raise that. Check out the diet section. They can fill you in and help you better than what I can with the details.

Second thing is training. You have to do the big movements and go heavy. Bench, squat, deadlifts are examples of the big lifts. They will add the most mass. If you've had the same routine for the last year try switching it up a bit and have some fun with it. Plateaus suck but they are all passable.

Good luck.

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Quote Originally Posted by SkillZz View Post
    thanks man, but before that, can you answer me the question of my age??? am i too young for steroids???? i think that i have room too still grow a lot natural but was wondering if using steroids at a young age be a bad idea. thanks dude i apreciate it.
    Hold off on the steroids until you get a little older. You'll be happy you did. Most say 25 but I feel if your stats are good then 24 is fine. Just hit it hard naturally for a couple years.

thank u stack_it ill follow your advice, also i think ill start mixing my routine, its been the same for about six months and im not doing deadlifts so ill add them to the routine.

Quote Originally Posted by SkillZz View Post
    thank u stack_it ill follow your advice, also i think ill start mixing my routine, its been the same for about six months and im not doing deadlifts so ill add them to the routine.
    sorry i thought u said u were to young, not asking if you were. yes best to wait untill your older, switching your routine will help, keep the muscle guessing and shocked and you will grow

edit.. wrong thread

Thread Information