Necrosaro is offline Senior Member

Clen and aftermath of my body

I just finished a cycle of clen Friday August 20th 2010 which was done at 40-100 over 2 weeks. The first week was awesome and notice very little sides and high fat loss. However as the second week came on and noticed my muscle endurance went down the crapper as well as my cardio. Thinking this was with the clen I took it as is and continued till the end of my two weeks.

It has now been almost 1 week since I finished my clen cycle; even though I enjoyed the fat loss I achieved I am not liking the fact that I still have no muscle endurance and cardio. I used to be able to run for 30 minutes at a good pace but now cannot achieve even 5 minutes before my body turns to lead.

I am planning on going to the doctors to get a check up and will post the information and his results when I get them. I will let you all know I drank 2 l a day of water and supplemented to make sure cramps were kept to a minium. Another note is I have not been overtraining as since this started I have not been able to train the way I used too. These are also my stats:

Height: 5,9
    Weight: 184
    Heart: Before cycle of clen excellent cardio
    Cycle Experience: Never cycled clen before

If any other information is needed let me know as well as what any one of you think of what is going on. Thanks

Sector is offline Associate Member
    Clen just hits some people hard like this. It would have been far worse if you werent supplementing with Taurine and drinking lots of water.

Im currently having a go with Albuterol and loving it. Have a sort of log setup in member's cycles.

Hope everything goes good at the Dr visit. I would imagine you would start to feel back to normal a few days after the clen is completely out of your system.

Thread Information