Frank888 is offline New Member

Gyno 'deadline'? PCT suggestions...

Well, i have 2 questions here...

First of all how much time i have to start a gyno reversal therapy? I read a lot info here about that but i still dont know if theres a deadline to try a gyno reversal. My cycle was Test E 400/w for 12 weeks and 20mg of dianabol for 5wk. (2 months ago)

Yes i developed gyno cuz i didnt any pct... i have 4 years training but i have never know too much about steroids . I dindt know too much info about pct's. A friend recommend me this page and now i know the horrible error i commit with my last cycle.

I got good gains with that cycle but had the gyno issue, a small lump. The sec. question is... I want to run another cycle but i have some doubts about my pct. And i want to buy my pct first. I was thinking on Test sustanon - 500mg/w (split in two injections per week) Deca 300mg/w and some Anadrol to kick start only 50mg for 4 weeks...

My stats are: 28yrs/BF-14%/5'9/195lbs I only did that cycle... Diet its good...

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    Get some nolvadex and clomid

AlphaGenetics is offline Senior Member
    I would get the gyno under control before I cycled again.

Yes man i want to get that under control first im no t going to cycle until i get that under control but i dont know if i'm still having break to do something it was 2 months ago. Thats my biggest doubt if i can still do something... I read in a thread that you can do revarsal with nolva too but, its more secure with letro rigth?!

Ahh i didnt put the time of my 'future cycle'... Test 12/w - Deca 10/w and the kick start 4 weeks... I know i need to run nolva/clomid but im confused with the dosage, and how much arimidex i need to run in the cycle cuz i know im prone to gyno... Thanks

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    clomid:100/50/50/50
    nolva: 40/40/20/20
    use arimidex at a dose of 0.25 eod during the cycle.

PCT question: I need to spread over the day the tablets or i can take it all in one?

And... I can still do something about my gyno 2 months later? Letro all the way?

crosby87 is offline New Member
    Sorry don't mean to be negative but I think you fkd up.

ALWAYS get everything beforehand.
    ... and at the first signs of gyno you have to jump on that sh*t right away or you just made it a lot harder to get rid of.

I don't understand somethings.. Why did you NOT do ALL your homework before you started something?
    That there is a very good possibility you could have "bitch tits" (excuse my language)
    for the rest of your life.

...and now you want to run another cycle right away...lol what are you thinking bro?
    getting rid of gyno is a lot harder than you tnd to think it is!!!!!!!!! if you didn't junp on that right away surgery might be the only option - how does that sound?

lil_herc81 is offline Member
    Very harsh, yet to the point and accurate without insulting. Very well put. Most people dont know to do research before hand and read other peoples experiences and what the pros suggest. By doing this you will hve the tools necessary to be succesful with minimal negativity. In my opion ignorance (lack of knowledge by definition) is the reason that these have a bad reputation. Knowledge is power, know what your getting in advance, be prepared for any sides, then when ready to begin... research some more.

^^^^^^

Well this thread its part of my 'homework' Im not going to run another cycle without knowing exactly how im going to do my PCT and adex on cycle.

I know i developed a minor case of gyno im not too worried about that because its not noticeable. I know i did wrong things in the past cycle. If i can let the gyno when its rigth now i dont have any problem, but obviously i dont want to let the gyno progress...

Thnxs

Thread Information