Busarider11 is offline New Member

Cycle Question???

Its been several years since my last cycle, I was recently 260 lbs and ive been dieting only and now i am down to 235.I'm 6'1 and i still have a little belly and just wanting to tone up! Some friends told me about "the utlimate cutting cycle" if that is true or not i have no clue. But it consist of Winny, test P, Tren ! I have 2 bottles of each, 10 shots a piece. What would be the ideal doseage of starting off and then the middle and also coming off, Along with taking those 3 things to get the results i am looking for is there anything else i should add to it to help with side effects or anything? Please give me all the advice there is so i can do this cycle properly!!

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Whats your bf%? can you post a picture???
    Do not ask me for a source check.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    Whats your bf%? can you post a picture???
    x2...

Also, what's your cycle experience?

planned pct?

I'm about 17-19% BF..In the past i've done a few cycles of Test E, D-bol, Tren but then i got lazy and fattt..So now that im single again, gotta get back on the prowl and cant have a belly!! I'm not sure of the bf % i wanna be at i just know i want to have ab's again along with a nice chest and arms!

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    hows you're diet?

My diet isn't the best, Breakfest i normally do something small like a banana n lunch a meat and 1 vegtable and dinner meat and 1 vegtable and i eat dinner no later then 6:30pm.

Ok, then you don't need AAS. First off you're diet needs to consist of 5-6 smaller meals per day. it needs be be broken down much further than "a meat, veg or fruit" start out like this

Meal 1
    Protien in grams. Carbs in Grams Fat grams and Total cals
    (list that for each item)

Meal 2-6 the same way.

Also research how to calculate your BMR (base metabolic rate) Once you calculate this you will know what your "break even" point is in calories. After you do this plan your total intake for the day to be about 500-800 calories a day less than the figured BMR

How much cardio are you doing? Whats your normal workout routine look like? (days per week, number of excersises, sets, reps) ?

I actually signed back up at the gym today, As far as having a normal workout routine i dont have one since its been over a year since i worked out! I'll probable do 4 days of working out a week, So any routines you can fill me in on would be appreciated!

OK chances are if you go on a cycle you're going to hurt yourself. You need to rebuild your foundation before you can build a house on it. (hope that makes sense) What I'd say would be best for you would be a 3-4 days a week routine Starting with high reps at low weight for 6 weeks. (4 sets 15 reps and maybe 5 excercises per workout) Stick to the basics. (squats, bench press, dead lifts, pull ups or pull downs, rows.) Add about 90 minutes of cardio to that a week and you'll get where you wanna go with diet and training only

ok i understand perfectly! now after 3-4 weeks of working out before cycleing, once i start how should i start and finish the cycle. Also the cycle im taking is it really a cutting cycle?

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Quote Originally Posted by Busarider11 View Post
    I'm about 17-19% BF..In the past i've done a few cycles of Test E, D-bol, Tren but then i got lazy and fattt..So now that im single again, gotta get back on the prowl and cant have a belly!! I'm not sure of the bf % i wanna be at i just know i want to have ab's again along with a nice chest and arms!
    Diet-training-rest-supplements <---in that order. You don't need juice to achieve the bold above. Head to the nutrition section, layout your diet in detail and let them critique it. If you need help with your training routine, ask away in the WO Q+A.

Thread Information