Thread: dbol kickoff

Room4More is offline New Member

dbol kickoff

Hey, So lets just take a begginer small cycle like 4-500 mg test e / 30 mg dbol or so. Why is it the standard move to shoot test e and start dianabol at the same time? The test is takes 4 weeks to start noticing right? Why not take test e for a week or two work out hard and then start dianabol for 4-5 weeks? Just curious.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    The logic is that since test e is a long ester and it takes, depending on the person, 4 to 5 weeks to kick in that the 1st 4 weeks you can 'jump start' the cycle with dbol and make the most out of your 10-12 week cycle. Rather than taking test e for 10-12 weeks and only really enjoying the last 5 to 7 weeks.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    actually, I know alot of guys who run their orals that way with longer esters,

that way you're getting the advantages of the oral while you're in a fully anabolic state from the test.

see thats sounds better to me, Wait 2 weeks 3 weeks work out hard on test E and then the 3rd or 4th week start hiting the dbol . My cycle is going to look be 300 mg test E a week for 10 weeks, 20 mg dbol for 4-5 weeks somewhere in between.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Room4More View Post
    see thats sounds better to me, Wait 2 weeks 3 weeks work out hard on test E and then the 3rd or 4th week start hiting the dbol. My cycle is going to look be 300 mg test E a week for 10 weeks, 20 mg dbol for 4-5 weeks somewhere in between.
    age?
    height?
    weight?
    body fat?
    planned pct?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Room4More View Post
    Hey, So lets just take a begginer small cycle like 4-500 mg test e / 30 mg dbol or so. Why is it the standard move to shoot test e and start dianabol at the same time? The test is takes 4 weeks to start noticing right? Why not take test e for a week or two work out hard and then start dianabol for 4-5 weeks? Just curious.
    Theres nothing set in stone. Try it your way. It would work.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Agree with the man in green. Stats before anyone advises anything..

5"6
    12-13 %
    still looking into it. Not going to start until i feel i have a perfect set up schedule.
    I understand my age is too young. I understand its bad for me. Going to do it no matter what, i understand. Please give me advice besides not to do it.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Too young. Stick with proper nutrition, adequate sleep, and train your ass off.

Im just saying im going to do it, Just gotta look into PCT, Some people start it at the end of their cycles and some people start it after, Im gonna do some searching.

Thread Information