V8Assassin is offline Junior Member

Now I am Very Confused......Please Help!

I just got my ptc gear in today from the hrt clinic I use. It has been 17 days since my last injection of test e and test cyp 210mg each.

The problem is this, they only sent 10 tamoxifen at 22mg each, and 30 clomiphene at 51mg each. The tamoxifen is labeled to take 2 capsules per week 3-4 days apart and the clomiphene is labeled to take 1 capsule per day for two weeks.

Is this enough? I thought I would need more than this...

Also, I went ahead and orderd 11,000 units of HCG to take towards the end of the next cycle, it came powdered with bactowater, how should it be stored???

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    If you art on HRT/TRT then why do you need PCT? Confused here too.

What was your cycle like? Sounds like 420 mg/ week total, is that right? How long?

You should start PCT about 14 days after your last injection, but I still think you're in the window.

PCT for a test cycle (usually 10-14 weeks depending on the exact type being used) is typically Tamoxifen (Nolva) at 40/40/20/20 and Clomid (Clomiphene) at 100/50/50/50. Those are mg/day for four weeks. Some guys will take some HCG between their last pin and starting PCT, some will start taking it while still pinning. There is some debate, even among very experienced users. I'd do a search on this as I am not an expert.

I have to ask, is that a Buick GN or another G-body in your Avatar?

I am with a hrt clinic because I like their gear and service. Not on permenant hrt treatments.

Yeah, 420mg/wk for first 6 weeks and 525mg the last six weeks for 12 week total. I was going to run the exact regime you described, but I think i will need more of the tamoxofin, at least 2 bottles. It will get pretty pricey to go through the clinic for two more bottles, should I just get the gear from A-R or what??

Yeah, that is a GN in the avatar!

You're going to need more of both by my math. Regardless of cost you need to get it, because not doing it could have bad ramifications.

I was trying to figure out the V8Assassin handle. It was either that you assassinate others with your V8, or that your turbo V6 was an assassin of V8s. Either made sense, and I couldn't see the bump in the hood due to the resolution. Nice, always loved the GNs and T-Types.

Quote Originally Posted by TKO Performance View Post
    You're going to need more of both by my math. Regardless of cost you need to get it, because not doing it could have bad ramifications.

I was trying to figure out the V8Assassin handle. It was either that you assassinate others with your V8, or that your turbo V6 was an assassin of V8s. Either made sense, and I couldn't see the bump in the hood due to the resolution. Nice, always loved the GNs and T-Types.
    I was guessing the same thing. Hate to go back to them for more of the same, I have read alot of good things about the A-R gear, might give them a try.

It's still a turbo V6, even has the production block (109 motor). That's about all that is left stock, not too many 9.xx 109's running around out there. My buddy (and engine builder) has gone into the 8's with his, but he is the only person to do that.

Cool, just take all proper precautions. Be safe.

Wow, that is fast for a stock block. Most guys are running the Dart block around here at that speed. I love turbos. I've got a WRX and an F250 Ford Super Duty with the 6.0 turbo Diesel. The big Diesel's been 13.90 and the WRX should go 13.30-13.50 (still a stock TD04). Once it's fully paid for I'd like to do injectors and a turbo on the Ford and look to go 12.60s daily driven.

Quote Originally Posted by TKO Performance View Post
    Cool, just take all proper precautions. Be safe.

Wow, that is fast for a stock block. Most guys are running the Dart block around here at that speed. I love turbos. I've got a WRX and an F250 Ford Super Duty with the 6.0 turbo Diesel. The big Diesel's been 13.90 and the WRX should go 13.30-13.50 (still a stock TD04). Once it's fully paid for I'd like to do injectors and a turbo on the Ford and look to go 12.60s daily driven.
    There's alot of people that wouldn't understand, but 12.60's in a F250 is FLYING!!! Mine is the block, the rest of it has been gone through. Been off the frame and everything. Full 10 pt cage, chassis support, race belts, helmet, fire suit, the whole nine yards. Planning a 25.5 w/full halo when I go to the next motor, probably a warhawk ls platform with a pro mod 91. I would be able to go out and lay down the numbers I am now on no boost.

Back to the topic...............How should I store the HCG (powder in a bottle) and the bactowater????

Not sure on the HCG , I'm not an expert on it. You might want to do a separate thread on that.

Yeah, 12.60s would be killer. The way it is now I hold my own with almost everyone on the street. Many a guy in a Mustang has been shocked by a 7,000 lb. work truck being able to pull on them. It's paid for in less than a year, so I'm going to invest in some stuff to keep it going for the long haul (head studs, EGR cooler/oil cooler upgrades). Once that's done I'll step up the power again with the injectors and turbo. The guy with the world's fastest 6.0 lives about 20 minutes from me, so I've got the knowledge and parts available. He ran a 10.90 in his, which is mind bending.

Sounds like your GN is going down the path of natural progression. Stepping up the chassis like that you must have big plans for the future. Should be fun : )

BigIce is offline Associate Member
    Just keep your HCG powder and bacto water in your dresser or wherever.
    Once you have mixed it you need to store it in your fridge.

Thread Information