Ajaxx is offline New Member

Question Another Newbie Needs Advice Please!

Hey everyone I need some advice on my first AAS cycle. Stats: 6'1" about 230 and ~ 13%BF. I lift religiously 4 days a week for the last year or so and have no plans to stop. I will be heading back to school next week and begin a cutting cycle with some Clen I have ordered, but that is not what I need advice on it is just to get my BF% down before my bulking cycle. My question is if I could run a Tbol cycle and supplement that with a low dose of dbol while keeping some nolva on hand to combat gyno if I should be vulnerable to that...Anyway, my Q is can I run the dbol at a max dosage of 20mg/day for six weeks along with the Tbol at say 50mg/day. My diet is pretty solid and I have always gained muscle rather easy. I would like to look bigger and be stronger for football next year and I figure a cycle like this could only help. BTW I am not afraid to "stick myself", but this will be my first cycle and I want to see how my body will react before I have any long acting esters in me. I appreciate any advice from the pros.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    How old are you?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    age?

just turned 22 last week, worked a little right after high school but just started college this last year.

Too young. Need to be 25 minimum. You risk your long term health for no reason. Learn to eat properly and train properly. You will see all the gains you want naturally at your age.

Do not take Clen either. This is a harsh stimulant that has many side effects. Cutting BF is done with diet and cardio, not drugs. It's another waste of money and taking a risk with no justifiable rewards.

DEE151 is offline Productive Member
    horrible first cycle. IMO!!!!!

I keep hearing bad things about Clen and I am really stupid to have already ordered some, but there is nothing to be done about that and I'm not gonn throw it away unless I have a heart attack or something. I also have read some good things about Tbol cycles, so I was just wondering if supplementing with a little Dbol would be better. I am totally aware that running Test at like 500 a week is much better or just adding an injectable in general is better, but like I said I dont want to have a bad experience and be stuck with it in my body for like 2 more weeks or even a day for that matter.

Keep researching and look up D-bol only cycles. Research why Test is the base of most cycles?

You probably won't have a heart attack from Clen , but you may end up with lifelong arythmia because of it. It's happened to several members on this forum. It is not worth the risk. Send it back or flush it down the toilet. Your attitude shows a clear lack of the maturity needed to be making decisions like this. You are willing to risk problems the rest of your life for a hypothetical gain in the first quarter of it.

The same goes for any steroid . Your HPTA is not set and you are risking decreased natural test for life, or complete shutdown. Whatever, spend the next five years with ED and a screwed up sex drive. It's your body not mine.

well i have to say thanks for your honest opinions anyway

Or the rest of your life. Everyone thinks injecting is so glamorous. It's literally a pain in my Quads everyweek for the rest of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by TKO Performance View Post
    Your HPTA is not set and you are risking decreased natural test for life, or complete shutdown. Whatever, spend the next five years with ED and a screwed up sex drive. It's your body not mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajaxx View Post
    well i have to say thanks for your honest opinions anyway
    Step one is realizing it's good advice.

Step two is following it.

well can i ask what u guys ran as your first cycle and at what age u did so? I respect your opinions more than my own by the way. dont mean to kiss ass or anything, but advice and criticism is why i joined a forum. also another Q is have any of u ever done an oral only cycle?

I have never taken steroids . 32, all natural, lifting off and on since age 14. Most of my gains came after 25, because that is when I learned how to eat properly and train right. At 32 I am stronger than at any other point in my life.

I've read thousands of posts here, and every vet who took steroids before 25, wishes now that they hadn't.

I am considering a possible cycle in the future, but need to get my BF back down and fully recover from an injury first. If everything's not right it's a waste and I don't want to throw money away. I'm going to see how the next two-three months go and them may more seriously consider my first go round with the juice.

I also know many people who have used both steroids and Clen and have seen all of them lose their gains and have side effects respectively, so this isn't just academic knowledge. Remember that things easily gained are also easily lost.

Thread Information