Comradrabbit is offline New Member

Need help on dosages on first cycle..

Hey guys ive been lurking this web site for a long time now never took the time to make an account and post but im 27 years old about 14% bf and 4 years training doing my first cycle soon. I have a 10ml bottle of Test Enanthate dosed at 300 mg/ml and wanted to run it 500mgs a week in 2 shots. my pct is nolva and clomid can anyone tell me how long that bottle will last at 500mgs a week? i also have a bottle of sustanon 350 10ml's 350mg/ml but im saving that for my second cycle.... thanks!

wormwood is offline Associate Member
    If you have 3,000 MG's (which you do) and plan on running it at 500 MG's a week then you would have 6 weeks worth. Which would mean that you don't have enough.

wormwood is offline Associate Member
    ignore this post
    Last edited by wormwood; 08-26-2010 at 11:23 PM.

So what you said is true or no, whats the nevermind towards? sorry

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    weight?
    height?
    pct?

Yes you don't have enough for a proper cycle by any means.

Cheetah is offline Junior Member
    well at 600mg/week its 5 weeks its to late to be exact on 500mg but i believe around 6 weeks

i weigh 185 pounds abd stand at 5'10. pct is 10/50/50/50 clomid 40/20/20/20 nolva.. since my dealer cut me short it seems like could i run the test e and then the sustanon right after to have a complete cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheetah View Post
    well at 600mg/week its 5 weeks its to late to be exact on 500mg but i believe around 6 weeks

so it looks like it bought 2 bottles that last 6 weeks each, thats a 12 week cycle is it safe/okay to run test e then sustanon 350 right after?

Quote Originally Posted by Comradrabbit View Post
    i weigh 185 pounds abd stand at 5'10. pct is 10/50/50/50 clomid 40/20/20/20 nolva.. since my dealer cut me short it seems like could i run the test e and then the sustanon right after to have a complete cycle?
    IMHO you can add more weight naturally. I would at least try to get up to 195 before starting. That PCT should be enough taking into consideration it's only a test cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Comradrabbit View Post
    so it looks like it bought 2 bottles that last 6 weeks each, thats a 12 week cycle is it safe/okay to run test e then sustanon 350 right after?
    So you have 1 10cc of Sust and 1 10cc of Enanthate ?

yes i have 1 10cc of both. And i believe i can gain a bit more naturally which i intend to do, but id still like to know how ill be running my cycle for when the time comes and thanks for the help!

You can get away with 2 pins of Sust per week but it would be much more beneficial shooting it every other day to utilize the propionate ester to it's fullest.

I would just hold off on the cycle until you have everything you need including PCT.

Yeah i understand, my guy is all out right now and i have my pct on the way. If i were to pin sus 2 times a week for my first cycle would i start the cycle off with test e or start with sus?

Start with the blend then transition to the single ester.

To be completely honest bro, I wouldn't even cycle until your dealer re-ups. Blends aren't typically ran for a first timer due to all the different compounds it contains. I would wait until he gets more Enanthate in and just run a 10-12 week there.

Alright man thanks for all the info!

Thread Information