Thread: First cycle

rikuzo is offline New Member

First cycle

Hi guys, i`m 18 years old, height - 180cm, weight - 67kg, lifting weights for two years already. I would like to do my first 4 weeks sustanon cycle. I would like to ask you a couple of questions though: Can i use sustanon alone? I am not going to use deca with it. I am also curious what are the average gains for the first cycle of susta? Thanks in advance.

nikolai14 is offline Junior Member
    well your too young for one, and quite frankly that cycle sucks.. 4 weeks.. lol

LouHulk is offline Associate Member
    You not going to get any advise other than your too young to use AAS. You should really read up on things, judging by your post you have no clue what your doing and setting yourself up for some serious medical problems.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Why people at 18 think they need aas blows my mind. If you shut your natural production down now by doing sust or any other aas you will regret it for the rest of your sexually active life. Your choice...

Neevor is offline Associate Member

Deltaflaze is offline New Member
    Summary
    -18 -Too Young.
    -150lbs - Eat more.

Done.

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deltaflaze View Post
    Summary
    -18 -Too Young.
    -150lbs - Eat more.

Done.
    That pretty much says it all.

Good job.

shennen is offline Associate Member
    18 is way too young. You're still growing, and have plenty of natural test.
    Sust is great alone, but you don't need it, and four weeks is not long enough of a cycle for sust to work properly. Eat and train hard without gear ujntil you are 25 or older.

You've come to the right place to learn, do so and prep yourself for the far future cycle. This is a super complex drug, learn it so you can live it when you're old enough.

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Looks like this thread is well covered.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rikuzo View Post
    Hi guys, i`m 18 years old, height - 180cm, weight - 67kg, lifting weights for two years already. I would like to do my first 4 weeks sustanon cycle. I would like to ask you a couple of questions though: Can i use sustanon alone? I am not going to use deca with it. I am also curious what are the average gains for the first cycle of susta? Thanks in advance.

Holy shit... Don't touch any gear. Foodadrol and weights are all you need. I wish people would just read a little before posting.

At your age gains will come from proper diet and training. Typically guys make gains at your age eating a terrible diet and training improperly (I know I did). Learn all you can about those two and you will see all the results you want. Steroids without those two will lead to lackluster results, and gains that are unmaintainable once your cycle is over. Furthermore, at your age you will have take a considerable risk, and with no real reward to justify it. You need to be 25 before even considering steroids. Using before that you run the risk of permanent damage to your natural test production, which can lead to erectile dysfunction, a low or nonexistant sex drive, testicular atrophy, and a host of other lifelong problems which may require a lifetime of hormone replacement to treat. It's simply not worth it. Just because top level body builders use steroids to get HUGE doesn't mean you need them to get big. All of those guys trained naturally for at least a decade, and only turned to steroids when they had reached their genetic potential and could go no further without them. At 5'11" (based on my math) you can easily achieve 190-200 lbs of lean mass, meaning a weight of around 210-220lbs at 10% body fat (which is pretty darn low). Focus on achieving that naturally first. If in seven years you still want more we can talk about drugs. Until then start reading up on diet and routine, and post questions about those two. Feel free to PM me if you need any help.

Thread Information