motodude is offline New Member

Needing advisement on first steroid cycle plan

Steroid Cycle Plan

This is my first cycle
    Hgt: 6’2
    Wgt: 235lbs
    About 26% body fat. I am currently working on getting down to less than at least 20% before I start.

My diet consist of primarily Chicken, 90% lean meat, eggs, fish, green veggies, brown rice, sweet potato’s, Ezekiel bread and cereal, some milk, banana’s and some berries. All of this is in varying proportion depending on what period I will be in during my cycle/diet

I have been working out pretty regular off and on for several years. I have been working out now pretty hard for about the last three and half months. I have been racing off-road motorcycles but got hurt and gained about 20lbs.
    Now my objective is to actually gain some muscle (i.e. about 5-7lbs quality) and basically loose down below 10% BF. I realize with the outline I have below is kind of riding both sides of the fence so I really don’t want any grief about that. I designed it to basically try and gain 5-7lbs quality muscle and then use the last eight weeks to slim down. I will be working out pretty hard for the first 4 weeks of the short-term bulk then change my diet and workout routine and amp up the cardio seriously for the last 8 weeks.

Note: My cardio will primarily consist of 30-45 min low impact in the morning before breakfast and then approx. 30 min following workout 5/days/week
    My supplements will consist basically of Multi, Protein, Flaxseed, Benadryl, Vitamin E, Arginine and a few others.
    Additionally, I will be detoxing approx. two weeks before cycle begins and then do a complete liver detox upon completion

12 week cycle with a 4 to 6 week PCT

Week 1-4:
    Sustanon 250 @ 500mg once a week
    D-bol @ 40-50mg/day

Week 5-6
    Continue Sustanon 250 @ 500mg once a week or 2/week on Tues-Fri
    Anavar @ 60-80mgs/day

Week 7-12
    Continue Sustanon 250 @ 500mg once a week
    Continue Anavar @ 60-80mg/day
    Winstrol @ 50mgs/day
    Clenbuterol @ 60mcg/day (i.e. 20x3 times/day)

I will also be taking Arimidex @ approx. .25mg/day up to .50mg/day as needed.
    I will also be taking HCG @ 250iu 2/week to keep the boys in check.

PCT 4-6 Weeks

Starting two weeks after last shot I will start with:
    Nolvadex @ 20-25mgs/day
    I will also be doing a complete liver detox upon completion

Few direct questions:

1. Should I take the sustanon once a week at 500mg or twice a week at 250mg each. Also should I run it for the full 12 weeks or 10 or just taper off somewhere of the 12 since ultimately the objective is to be pretty cut by the end of the cycle?
    2. My plan is to take D-bol either 4 times a day spaced evenly at 10mg each or two a day at 20mg each. Any suggestions?
    3. Are there any suggestions on whether I should cycle the Var, Clen , Win, (i.e. Win: 20,40,60,40,20,10)?
    4. Any suggestions on whether I should only do the Sustanon for 6 to 8 weeks and substitute it for Trenbalone for the last weeks?
    5. Any suggestions on how I should start and stop etc.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Welcome, since you have time b4 you start things I will simply say read up. What you have posted does not sound good at all. Also, starting on such a high bf leaves you prone to sides. I would focus on diet and cardio to drop bf.

Deltaflaze is offline New Member
    ^-agreed. Lose body fat naturally first rather than relying on cycle to reduce %. Then eat tons while on cycle and gain more muscle mass with increased calories going towards muscle gain. Whatever fatloss happens on the side happens.

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you think you need help loosing bf, look into hgh.

Lifeguard102 is offline Associate Member
    This cycle is terrible.
    3 orals in one cycle with no liver protection.
    Please don't try this.

Stick with a solid first cycle . Google "safest beginner steroid cycle"
    Life

About 15% or lower is where you want to be if you want to minimize your sides. It is best to keep the first cycle simple. You have no idea how these powerful hormones will affect your body. A long ester like Test E is recommended for the first cycle. 500mg/wk divided into two shots/wk, 12 weeks cycle, rest, and PCT with Nolvadex and Clomid. It's simple but pretty effective. It would be a HUGE advantage to get a handle on your eating before you start your cycle. The amount of gains you keep will be based on your diet and genetics.

motodude is offline New Member

thanks

Thanks for the responses but only one person actually offered a little advise as apposed to just saying " what your doing sucks" If what i have proposed is not good does anybody have suggestions on how to alter the actual product or dosages, cycle, etc.

i.e. which oral would be best to eliminate for my objective?
    I do actually have a Liver Stabil product and Lipid Stabil product that I intend on taking while on this cycle since I am very aware of the possible damages.

My diet is pretty much under control which is why I posted a little of the info on my diet. I have been loosing down and understand the BF situation which is why I am waiting about 6 to 8 weeks before I start.

A little advise instead of bagging would be good guys, Thanks!!

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Quote Originally Posted by motodude View Post
    Thanks for the responses but only one person actually offered a little advise as apposed to just saying " what your doing sucks" If what i have proposed is not good does anybody have suggestions on how to alter the actual product or dosages, cycle ect
    Seems to me there was a lot of advice posted. Someone told you to Google safest beginer cycle. Someone told you to work on your diet and get your bodyfat% down to around 15% before cycling. As far as eliminating orals eliminate them all you don't need orals on your first cycle. Read the sticky on newbie test cycles at the top of this forum. You don't need to be stacking compounds to start. Beginner cycles usually consist of test 400-500 mg per week preferably a long ester (enth/cyp) so you don't have to inject as often. Usually ran for 10-12 weeks. with a standard Nolva/Clomid PCT

As far as your diet there's no way to know if its in check.

"My diet consist of primarily Chicken, 90% lean meat, eggs, fish, green veggies, brown rice, sweet potato’s, Ezekiel bread and cereal, some milk, banana’s and some berries. All of this is in varying proportion depending on what period I will be in during my cycle/diet"

That tells me absolutley nothing about your diet thats relevant.

How many Grams of protien? carbs? fat? how many cals per day? divided up into how many meals?

Example
    Meal one
    xxxgrams protien xxxgrams carbs xxxgrams fat xxxxtotal calories

list that for 5-6 meals a day then we'll know what we're dealing with
    Also google the formula to find your BMR (base metabolic rate) Then do some math and figure it. You're looking at trying to drop almost half your bodyfat in 6-8 weeks. Thats not realistic IMO. I'd say you're 3-6 months away from 15% with hard work and perfect diet.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    sust needs to be shot EOD

May aswell run Prop if your gonna shoot EOD

If you only want to shoot once a week (which I wouldnt do after what i have learnt) then i would go for CYP or ENTH

Why does everyone always want to run SUST, i just dont get it???

All the advice was right on the money for the most part. Let me reiterate: don't use steroids now. First, your body fat is too high. Second, your proposed cycle shows a lack of fundamental understanding of the right steroids to use and how. It's obvious you need to do a lot more research, try reading all of the stickies on this forum first.

Read and research, while dieting down to at most 15% BF before considering steroids. Anyone giving you advice on how to use under your present circumstance is being irresponsible, which is why you didn't get the advice you wanted to hear. However, you got the advice you needed to hear. Be smart and head it.

hulkster76 is offline New Member

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by gymfu View Post
    If you think you need help loosing bf, look into hgh.
    dont you think this is a very expensive way of losing bodyfat especially as you have time to do it through cardio and decreasing the carbs.

BOBfromfightclub is offline Associate Member
    1. continue a intense training program until your BF is much lower.
    2. Read all the stickys. There is one for first cycles and you should read all the links inside that sticky.
    3.Then decide if you want or should take AAS

Thread Information