Sincity_666 is offline New Member

Provironum as an on cycle AI

If doing a first time 10 week cycle of Test E (500mgs a week), how useful is running Provironum as your on cycle AI? I have enough to run 25mgs ED for 7 weeks. I haven't received to much insight on this, but from what I have read it is a slight anti E, and supposingly works well with the test. Plus I have it on hand.

Now I have seen many posts and info that running AI's are not a necessity during cycle, but a safe reassurance to prevent gyno before it starts, especially for first time users who don't know if they are prone to it.

Does anyone know how good Provironum is as on cycle AI or better have any experience with it? Just for good measure, not after gyno is apparent, but as safety measure only? Also if I have only enough to run till week 7 will it hurt me not running 8-10, as in any kind of rebound effect? Thanks everyone I have learned even more from this site, the stickies are awesome.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Do not rely on it at all. Get a real AI to back you up, or failing that, Nolvadex .

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Agreed^. Although Proviron is indeed an AI, Exe, Dex, or Femara are by far much more effecttive.

What is the cheapest AI that isn't too strong and will be ok to run with the provironum?

Cheapest AI right here http://www.ar-r.com/research-chemica...ml-1mg-ml.html

Too bad you don't have more Prov. 25mg ED is VERY low but still will have a small effect on preventing estrogen build-up and enhancing the potency of your Testosterone .

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    Agreed^. Although Proviron is indeed an AI, Exe, Dex, or Femara are by far much more effecttive.
    So....safe to have a back up instead of provironum? If it is indeed an AI and I may not even need AI sounds like I would be fine? If gyno signs occur would increasing provironum to 50mgs ED and starting nolva stop it? Or at that time I better have letro or other AI's ready? Hmmm....

I guess I could get more and run 50mgs a day for nearly the whole cycle..
    Is it going to make a huge difference if I stop AI week 8?

You would need a pretty high amount to really use it as an effective AI so use the Prov as you were originally going to and keep an AI on hand just in case.

Cool thanks. So don't use the Back up AI unless I need it correct? Or start it maybe week 8 when my provironum runs out?

Yes I have read great things about provironum working with Test and helping reduce estrogen and water retention. Thanks much for insight!

Yeah run the Prov and keep the AI on hand. Use it if necessary.

By the way I assume as soon as I see/feel any gyno signs start nolvadex and AI right away and continue for remainder of cycle? Should that stop it completely? And if not then letro correct?

Thanks for your time, I want to make sure before I start this I have full understanding and all basis covered. I don't want to be researching or waiting on the mail while gyno is forming, that would be an ignorant mistake. One I see on the forums from time to time, man I would hate to be in that situation and maybe need surgery! Simply from not being prepared.

No no no. You do not need to be on an AI and an Anti-E at the same time. If Gyno symptoms occur, run the Dex at 0.5mg ED. Taper up if the Gyno doesn't respond. Don't mess with the Letro unless you get up to 1mg ED of Dex and that isn't working.

Oh ok, well I think I finally feel completely secure thanks! Probably a stupid question but syringes measure in CC's right? Would one CC in a syringe equal one ML?

On the l-dex how do you measure .5mgs?

Just curious and thanks for all your help it is rely appreciated.

Correct.
    Just read the dropper when your package arrives I'm sure it will have it labeled for you.

Cool thanks again

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    definitely go with a real ai like adex or exemestane during cycle.

anadroljack is offline Associate Member

standing up for proviron.

its called proviron and ive had great results with it halting all my estrogen on a bulking cycle of anadrol ,test and tren and it works well, maybe just with me but i always use it just to let you know.

How much did you take ED? 25mgs enough?

anadroljack is offline Associate Member

i took 25mg to start then up to 25mg in the morning and 25mg at night but be careful it will make you horny as hell.especially when you go to 50mg a day then go to 25mg a day the last couple of weeks it always worked for me good luck.

Thread Information