anadroljack is offline Associate Member

Smile every day vs. every other day

is there really a big difference between every day injections and every other day
    lets say with test prop,and tren acetate.i want to hear good feed back please.its makes a big difference in cost between the two.

thank you for your help,

anadroljack

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    there's a zillion threads on this topic. The consensus is half the people say it does matter, the other half say it doesn't. I say do it every thread (like I am doing now) to be on the safe side. More stable blood levels and it's not like EOD could be better than ED in any way besides not building up as much scar tissue. Make the most of the cycle

Harry Manback is offline Junior Member
    Right, your blood levels of the hormone will be a bit more stable. Considering the half life of each hormone will determine how much more stable it will be ED compared to EOD. I know with tren , personally, even the small difference of pinning ED from EOD helped out with the mental anxiety sides I was getting.

You say that there is a difference in cost between pinning every day compared to every other day...how so? Throwing out a random number, lets say you want to run 500mg a week of compound X, if you pin every day, you just pin a lesser amount of the gear. If you pin every other, you just pin a bit more to compensate for the lack of pinning day. At the end of the week, you still inject the same 500mg amount of compound X.

AlphaMaleDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Manback View Post
    You say that there is a difference in cost between pinning every day compared to every other day...how so? Throwing out a random number, lets say you want to run 500mg a week of compound X, if you pin every day, you just pin a lesser amount of the gear. If you pin every other, you just pin a bit more to compensate for the lack of pinning day. At the end of the week, you still inject the same 500mg amount of compound X.
    Pretty sure he means that he will need to buy twice as many syringes. Those are so ridiculously cheap anyways though and it's ridiculous to consider that a factor

Harry Manback is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMaleDawg View Post
    Pretty sure he means that he will need to buy twice as many syringes. Those are so ridiculously cheap anyways though and it's ridiculous to consider that a factor
    I was thinking he could have meant that, but as you mention, they're so cheap that I thought he meant otherwise.

JBarron is offline Member
    Man I want to go every day, but I only like pinning delts and glutes, pretty much not having enough injection sites is the only thing keeping me from ED

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    made no diff to me at all.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    Quote Originally Posted by JBarron View Post
    Man I want to go every day, but I only like pinning delts and glutes, pretty much not having enough injection sites is the only thing keeping me from ED

you gotta get some new sites to inject cause you have a chance of building scar tissue.

try to avoid injection for 7 days.

rotate them around

Quote Originally Posted by t-gunz View Post
    you gotta get some new sites to inject cause you have a chance of building scar tissue.

try to avoid injection for 7 days.

rotate them around
    I posted wrong, I only like pinning delts, and quads. I'm scared of glutes, my first cycle I hit a nerve in my arse, Idk if I will ever pin there again.

I need to start hittin ventro-gluteal, I heard it's the sweet spot.

sfour_tay is offline Member
    i ran a prop npp and mast cycle pinning eod
    ran the same cycle and pinned ed

with ed i had less acne, less injection pain, less bloat and better gains.

thats just me but i will never pin a short ester eod ever again . hell i dont think ill ever pin anything other than a short ester

gl

Quote Originally Posted by sfour_tay View Post
    i ran a prop npp and mast cycle pinning eod
    ran the same cycle and pinned ed

with ed i had less acne, less injection pain, less bloat and better gains.

thats just me but i will never pin a short ester eod ever again . hell i dont think ill ever pin anything other than a short ester

gl
    My first prop cycle eod I had no sides though, no acne, no bloat, weight went up while bodyfat went down. I guess I dn't really need to fix it if it ain't broke.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Does it make a difference to eat every day vs every other day?
    Dunno, just came up with that off the top of my head.
    Personally I would do EOD, unless it was going to be for a short time.
    I'm not a huge fan of being a pin cushion and I don't have enough injection spots that I favor.
    In this order, delts, gluteus medius, glutes, tris. Hate quads, most painful place for me to inject, just the needle hurts.

sfour_tay is offline Member
    i think it was the npp eod that caused some big sides not the prop but none the less ed it is ................... forever!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JBarron View Post
    My first prop cycle eod I had no sides though, no acne, no bloat, weight went up while bodyfat went down. I guess I dn't really need to fix it if it ain't broke.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100

no1tou is offline Associate Member
    Mr Rose was definitely on the right track but those charts are off by a good bit. Check out the roid calculator. It is much more accurate and will show you it's not just a smooth curve straight into a saw pattern.

I played around with it and found some pretty interesting stuff. For example if you shoot Test E twice a week you will have higher peak levels then if shot every day but you will also have lower levels in between shots and less stable levels. This goes for pretty much any ester. So I imagine when it comes to test prop there will not be much difference in pinning ed compared to eod and even less of a difference for test e.

Of course the more stable levels the better in terms of sides but as for gains I would think the higher periodic levels and not much lower dips would about balance out. I could be way off though.

anadroljack is offline Associate Member

thanks for input i was thinking of pinning 100mg a day vs.100mg eod,thats the big difference in cost but breaking it up like that makes sense to.ill probably go everyday but not increase the dose,i was thinking 700mg of prop,and 500mg of tren ace per week how does that sound thanks again ive been stressing on which way to go i dont really care about having to pin everyday if it makes that big of a diffence.

thanks,anadroljack

Thread Information