200gamblr is offline Junior Member

Dosage for Primobalan and Trenbolone Acetate

I'm about to start my 5th cycle. In the past I've pretty much stuck to the Test Enanthate thrown in some deca and eq from time to time plus some GH. Ive always been very lean and havent really had to put much work in to have the lean hard look. After a few decent test cycles a lack of cardio in work outs, some lazy time and some partying, I have lost the lean look and have developed a bit of a pot belly (upper body still pretty good). Time for it to go - I have done a bit of research, got the diet set, and think primobolan and tren acetate should help me get back to the lean hard look. I'm just not sure on the dosage I should take or how many times I should pin it a week? I've read to many conflicting threads. Can any one make a suggestion? In terms of size i'm relatively happy I just want to fill out a bit more and get the hard lean ripped look (stats below). Also is Provirion sufficient for PCT because from what i've read both the primo and tren dont convert to estrogen so Provirion doesnt sound like its going to help. What should I take to protect from the harshness of the tren? (Age: 27 Height: 5"8 Weight: 176lbs Body Fat: 16%)

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~

tren

You really need to educate yourself prior to doing tren .1st you need test as a base.Beacuse tren will shut you down hard.And with tren ace.You need to shoot at least eod at a min.You will also need a good pct.Not wat you are planning.Read the stickies bro.

I know mate - that's exactly what my post is asking for.
    The test will be enanthate , (prob wasnt clear enough about that - sorry) but I'm unsure as to how often to take the primo/tren and am seeking guidance.

EOD seems to be the min for the Tren but what about the Primo? Is twice a week enough or should I also use it EOD as well (some of the post i'm reading suggest EOD others weekly). In relation to the PCT i'm looking for suggestions as provirion (PCT from past cycles) doesnt seem as though its going to be sufficient for the harshness of the Tren. I want to make sure I got my knowledge correct before I start pinning new gear.
    Last edited by 200gamblr; 08-29-2010 at 02:05 AM.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    what is the primo contained in (amps or multi shot vial) and what dose per ml is it?

Its in multi shot vials (10ml) its 100mg/ml.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    ive been advised that primo needs to be ran 18-20wks and at 700mg -1000mg pw for good results, basically you need alot of it. your looking at 1ml ed or 2ml eod to get 700mg

Thanks mate. Have you had any personal experience with it? Any advice on PCT? Provirion on its own isnt going to be sufficient and everything I'm reading about the the Tren suggests I really need to have the PCT sorted if I'm going to cycle it.

Thread Information