Thread: Gear Question

NEVERSAYNEVER is offline New Member

Gear Question

I am sorry to intrude but I have a question someone might be able/willing to answer. I had a LAP BAND (installed?) 4 years ago and went from 377 to 265 in the first 2.5 years and stuck there. My blood tests show everything is in acceptable ranges (no deficiencies of the endocrine system either) my diet is the same for the last 4 years(nutritionist implemented) and I just stay the same weight. I am 44 yrs old 6ft 30% BF and work from home, i fast walk 3 miles mon wed and fri without fail and have since the Band was put in. I want to take it up a notch so I bought a set of free weights and a bowflex X and a Chuck Norris "flex something" . I just feel old and tired and wrung out before and after my workouts (tue thrs and sunday 45 min each day) (workout set up by personal trainer who works me out on tuesdays) protein and vitamin concoctions don't seem to make a difference (its been 6 weeks and i want to try enhancing my energy level). So much for the background now here is the question(s): I went on AR-R and bought Liquid Clen 60mL - Albut 120mL- T360mL - S4 60mL - Keto60mL and now I need a recomendation for dosage and combining or different gear.(I bought Clen And Albut in the case that one is more applicable than the other) I apologize for the lengthy narrative but i thought the background would help. Thank you in advance, and again, I apologize for the intrusion.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Welcome! This would be a good place to start:

Clenbuterol handbook
    Last edited by FuzzyPeaches o.O; 08-28-2010 at 12:48 PM.

Thread Information