Hey guys,

I have a question regarding pro hormone use. First off, I want to let everyone know that I've been lurking around the forums for a few days and have made sure to read as much as I could. I've been seriously lifting for about 18 months, and have made good gains. The first few months before the 18 is when I was still learning, and since then I've read up on proper form, what supplements work, rest, etc. I consider myself in better shape and more educated than a lot of people in my college gym, but I'm not cocky and I know there are plenty of people who make me look like an idiot out there. Basically, I know a bit, but I know there's a lot more to be learned.

A friend of mine recommended using Double Dragon SOS 500 which contains:
* 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one (Max LMG) 20 mg
* 2a, 17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol (Superdrol) 5 mg
* 4-Chloro-17a-Methyl-Androsta-1, 4-diene-3, 17-diol (Halodrol) 20 mg

and then I'll use Novedex XT for PCT.

I was told to do:

Week 1: 1 SOS500 Pill a day
Week 2: 2 SOS 500 Pills a day
Week 3: 3 SOS 500 Pills a day
Week 4: 4 SOS 500 Pills a day
Week 5: 3 SOS 500 Pills a day
Week 6: 2 SOS 500 Pills a day

On week 5 I would start the Novadex XT

I asked about this on some other forums and I've been told it's not a good idea, so I was wondering what prohormones would be reccomended (if any) for someone like me:

5'11
185lb
~11% body fat
19 (I'm done growing, and I'm the biggest in the family, so I'm not sure what my full genetic potential is)

I use creatine, protein, glutamine, ZMA, and NOS. I've never used roids or prohormones.

I don't want to ever use steroids , and I'd like to only use PH once, I just feel like I'm not gaining as much as I used to and now that classes are starting up I'd like something to give me an edge for a few weeks, help me bust through my plateau. I feel as though once I gain a little more I'll be happy where I am.

As I said, I know I'm not NEARLY as educated as the other members on this forum, so please don't flame me, I'm eagerly awaiting to hear what you all have to say, and I'm not hear to argue, I'm here to learn.