explayer is offline New Member

ex football player

Hey everyone, Im new here to the fourms. I have been reading as much as i can but cant come to any decisions. Im an EX football player, im 315, strong but am looking to cut a lot of weight and get very lean and built in the process. Im very set on using steroids in this process but im not sure which ones to use, for how long, when...ect. BTW keeping strength is not a priority to me, ive been a heavy offensive lineman for too long and need this to change. Thanks

sportfan33 is offline Associate Member
    RUNNING...i wouldnt use the roids yet. U wanna get a good lean base. I know what u mean, i was 290 at one point. I would clean ur diet up, all lean meats, high protein low carb. ALso get an ephedra caffeine stack. Its called the ECA stack, but i never used the asprin. Run that for 5 weeks or so at doeses of i think 25mg eph, and 50mg caff. or it may be 25/100. I would do some research on that stack. It is great for loosing weight, and getting cut, you can have some great workouts with that!

Steroids are not going to help you lose body fat. Cutting steroids are only effective once you are below 12% body fat (some say as little as 10%). If you use them above that level you have a much greater chance of getting estrogen related side effects like gyno (bitch tits), etc.

My advice is get your diet in order, either through the diet forum or you can PM me directly and I'll help you.

Then you need to get ready to start doing some serious cardio, while continuing a lifting regimen.

This will get the weight off safely and permanently as long as you commit to a lifelong lifestyle of healthy eating and fitness.

What's your height and age as well?

Quote Originally Posted by sportfan33 View Post
    RUNNING...i wouldnt use the roids yet. U wanna get a good lean base. I know what u mean, i was 290 at one point. I would clean ur diet up, all lean meats, high protein low carb. ALso get an ephedra caffeine stack. Its called the ECA stack, but i never used the asprin. Run that for 5 weeks or so at doeses of i think 25mg eph, and 50mg caff. or it may be 25/100. I would do some research on that stack. It is great for loosing weight, and getting cut, you can have some great workouts with that!
    Depending on your current body fat and level of fitness I would highly not recommend this. You don't need stimulants to lose weight, and stimulants, even legal ones, can have bad side effects. being overweight your heart is already overworked. You're going to increase that work load by exercising, it's not ideal, but it's necessary for your long term health. Throwing stimulants into that mix could be deadly, literally. This was why ephedra was illegal for a time in the US.

explayer is offline New Member
    hmm thanks for all the responses guys. And yes i think this will be my first plan of action, first lose a lot of weight by not eating like an offensive lineman and running a lot so cut the weight safely, but after im down a lot in weight what kind of steroids would you guys recommend? my height is 6'6'' and im 23. Thanks for all your help as i am so new to this.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Ex there is plenty of time for you to determine which aas you think will be best in achieving the goals you set. Getting spoon fed will not do you any justice. I understand that there is so much info out there that it seems overwhelming but taking the time to understand it is the only way to go.

The search feature will be your best friend, give it a try..

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Quote Originally Posted by explayer View Post
    hmm thanks for all the responses guys. And yes i think this will be my first plan of action, first lose a lot of weight by not eating like an offensive lineman and running a lot so cut the weight safely, but after im down a lot in weight what kind of steroids would you guys recommend? my height is 6'6'' and im 23. Thanks for all your help as i am so new to this.
    Once you drop your weight/BF to reasonable numbers, come back with any Q's regarding juice and we'll assist you.

GOT MEAT is offline New Member
    Adding my two cents and being a former football player. Played LB and weighted in at 245-250 and ran a 4.5.

One too many injuries ran my chances of making it to the big dance. Nonetheless I balooned up to 280 all fat after football and looked a freaking mess. Got myself together by working out (cardio) twice a day with a strict diet and cut down to 235 no shit. That took about 8 weeks and kept it off.

Also if you are looking for what I ate during that eight weeks I can PM it to you.

Thread Information