Thread: T3 questions

ds53 is offline Junior Member

T3 questions

Stats:
    Age 53
    height 5'8"
    weight 215 lbs down from 290 lbs
    BF 17 - can see a 4 pac and am very vascular in arms, shoulders, legs. I am still carrying some fat under my titties and have loose skin that will pinch about a half inch at belly button

I started on T3 with a prescripiton from a HRT. I have slowly built up over the last 21 days to 75 mcg a day, it took me awhile because of headaches and other sides to get used to it and up to 75.

The question is will 75 mcg be enough to burn fat? I had a response the first day in my bowel movements, went from going about every 3 days to 3 times a day. I really havent had tremors or shakes, but have had heart palpitations, fast heart beat, pounding and a lot of sleepless nights. My blood pressure has been ok and I have been checking it several time daily. Blood pressure is averaging 138 over 78. I seem to be doing better at 75 today as far as pounding heart ect...

Another question: How long will it be safe to stay at this dosage? I have 85-50 mcg tabs left!

I am actually gaining a little weight from the other part of the protocol which includes 600 mg test and 400 mg Deca per week with 50 mg stanazolol, .5mg anastrazole daily. I am consuming right at 2500 calories a day and have been on a dr. diet since Feb 15 taking phentermine. I dropped the phentermine a week ago and that has helped a lot of the problems.

I am on this protocol because of muscle wasting on a extremely low calorie diet. It was all I could do to make my self eat 1200 cals a day and most of them where from shakes and smoothies.

Any input would be appreciated as I am a little scared about all this. Have been on TRT since Feb 15, that is the only experience I have with Test. I have worked out with weights Hard Core pretty steady since my early 20's and had a heck of a bod until andropause came to visit. Then I lost strength and got fat!

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    75mcgs is def enuff to burn fat...of coure in conjunction with AAS and the right nutrition and cardio...

ds53 is offline Junior Member
    Very clean diet of 250 grams protein that consist of chicken, salmon, egg whites and a couple protein shakes. Oatmeal, steamed veggies and Ezekeal Cereal for carbs, almond milk plain. I am consuming around 2200-2500 cals daily.

75-100 flights of stairs on the stairmaster 3 times weekley, 9-11 miles on recumbent bike useally burning around 235-255 calories in 35 minutes 5-6 times weekley. I cant do walking or running due to a bad hip, the impact gives me bad pain for days after a walk.

Thread Information