liftw8t is offline Associate Member

Eq or Deca first?

The proposed cycle is as follows and purpose is purely bulking:
    12 weeks

Test E 600 mg ew

* Eq plan on running atleast 6-8 wk and deca about 6

Debate is should I start eq first since it takes longer to kick in or should I do deca first for more joint support. I plan to overlap them for 2 wks then drop compound used in first half of cycle. Which is better first.

Also will be kickstarting with tbol

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    EQ wont' help you at 6-8 weeks. 10 weeks minimum. 12 preferably

Will eq be overpowered by deca and test effects, test will be 600 and deca would be 300-400

if i were you i'd run one or the other or all 3

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by liftw8t View Post
    Will eq be overpowered by deca and test effects, test will be 600 and deca would be 300-400
    Please explain to us how???

Isn't eq the weaker of the three compounds, but I'm not opposed to running all three just didn't know if it would be effective. If I keep eq and deca in can I run 200 eq and 300 deca for 10 weeks?

EQ is a milder compound..200 mgs will not be sufficient..minimum 600mgs to reach good results...400 fot the deca

cobra305 is offline Member
    just run the deca for ten weeks and trash the eq

Quote Originally Posted by cobra305 View Post
    just run the deca for ten weeks and trash the eq
    Ok tell us why...guys its great youre giving your honest opinion but it doesnt answer anything if youre going to make a statement and not back it up with why or why not...just to say trash something means nothing...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax View Post
    EQ is a milder compound..200 mgs will not be sufficient..minimum 600mgs to reach good results...400 fot the deca
    Okay got you can I switch the compounds at those doses? Or should I run all 3 together wanted to switch just so my body doesn't get use to one compound

cobra305 is offline Member
    Eq is a compound that does not yield results unless used for 10-12 weeks and liftw8t is talking about running it for 6 weeks. According to its profile and other members experience this would yield little to no results. So that being said deca is also consider a good bulking compound that would yield good results being run 8-10 weeks.

if you can run the eq for those mgs at the optimal amount of weeks required then youre good to go...also with the deca and test ...as far as getting used to one compound that wont happen unless you run it at same dose for an entierly long period...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax View Post
    if you can run the eq for those mgs at the optimal amount of weeks required then youre good to go...also with the deca and test ...as far as getting used to one compound that wont happen unless you run it at same dose for an entierly long period...
    Thanks bigmax, I only plan to run about 12 weeks just wanted to use the minimal amount of gear at once so I wouldn't risk sides and not knowing where they were coming from

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by liftw8t View Post
    Thanks bigmax, I only plan to run about 12 weeks just wanted to use the minimal amount of gear at once so I wouldn't risk sides and not knowing where they were coming from
    I would just stick with test and deca , I doubt the eq will aid any kind of muscle building IMHO because its very weak and even if you are one of the lucky ones who do respond to it the resuts wont be anything to shout home about.

As you can see I am a eq hater, ive used it a few times and its been useless for muscle building no matter how ive ran it, i cant see why anyone would use such a weak compound in a bulking cycle, the only dramatic thing it does is increase your RBC's to a level what is dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I would just stick with test and deca , I doubt the eq will aid any kind of muscle building IMHO because its very weak and even if you are one of the lucky ones who do respond to it the resuts wont be anything to shout home about.

As you can see I am a eq hater, ive used it a few times and its been useless for muscle building no matter how ive ran it, i cant see why anyone would use such a weak compound in a bulking cycle, the only dramatic thing it does is increase your RBC's to a level what is dangerous.
    Hahahaahahah...the only thing my bro marcus and i will never agree on...but thats why its great to hear different experiences...

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post

Thanks Marcus I was thinking the same thing because I don't want to be one who doesn't get squat then I'll really get mad and feel like it was a waste, 400 mg of deca should be good then last time I ran 250 ew and grew

I've only found two positive points from EQ.
    1. It makes me hungry.
    2. Its good for cutting test for less painfull injections

Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    I've only found two positive points from EQ.
    1. It makes me hungry.
    2. Its good for cutting test for less painfull injections
    Appetite was true attractive point to this compound

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Research broseph, research. Everyone already said how long you need to run EQ. If you want a shorter acting Bold you can try Bold CYP or Prop. I tried Bold cyp and it hurt like a mofo, supposedly prop is paralytic. Bold Cyp still takes 6-8weeks to kick in.
    Some people don't respond well to EQ at all. Increased vascularity and endurance are the two most notable effects for me. Not much mass though. Bold CYP is supposedly stronger than Bold Un, I ran it at 450mg. If my math is correct and what I read wasn't BS that would be comparable to about 600mg.
    Regardless of it being a weak mass builder, I like it. It's goal dependent.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    For the record, I didn't notice any increase in appetite.

GOT MEAT is offline New Member
    To me or if you or like me, having jacked up joints. Than I would run Deca even though I'm about to use EQ in the next coming weeks.

Iron okay got you, I will look into those different eq

There is also Boldenone with no ester which you would need to shoot everyday with some test prop. That would be a nice stack. However for the purpose of bulking on this cycle nothing adds mass like test and deca . Run both somewhere in the 400-600mg range based on your previous experience for 10-12 weeks. You could also add anadrol as a kick start at 50mg/day. Just a thought.

I wanted to try drol just was afraid of sides, also for prolactin gyno is caber or bromo better and should it be taken as prevention or once sides start if prevention how often and how much

Thread Information