zcl888 is offline New Member

lean down towards end of cycle? and Best way to cycle?

Very long time reader first time poster.

am currently in week 6 of my cycle..made great gain so far up 15 kg or 33pounds..and strength is just not funy

1-12 500mg sust
    1-12 400mg deca
    11-15 stan
    15+ pct

along with support sups for liver joints and good fats.

pct is - 4 week protool with nolva and hcg

I have 2 questions being

1. Naturaly i am going to put on some body fat during this cycle(started of at 8% and think i will finish off at 14-15%). Would it be wise to go into calor fecicite with diet and cardio for the last 4 weeks to drop some of the body fat while still on cycle to minimise muslce loss...then go back to maintence or just above during pct?

To show i am not looking to be spoon fed im thinking thinking that sum people are going to say bulk the entire 12 weeks so u can get the most out fo you rfirst cycle but i am thinkinkg that the majority of my gorwing would be done in weeks 1-9 any way? would it be advantageous to lean while on the last part of a cycle to help with muscless loss?

2. This question relates to the first in that... what is the best way to cycle steroids ... i am well aware of time off= time on + pct + blood work...thats not what i am asking...but what i mean is the majority of first cycles are bulkers right.....would the 2nc cycle be a cut or would u cut during the time off then bulk again with the 2nd cycle... I can see advantages of both in that having a low bf befire you start would lead to lower estro sides but then cutting off cycle would result in more muscle loss. Just wanted to see some opions on what the experienced guys have done....not really interested in bridging cycles right now....

Cheers guys.

by the way where do i get nolva from?......

jokes...im sorry i could not resist..

stats

weight: 6 weeks ago - 202 at 8 % now 235-240 (pending on time of day) at approx 11% abs still there but very watery
    height 180cm

years training: 8
    pct : as above

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My diet must be better than I though. When I did Test/Deca I swear I got even more cut and have maintained it.

I think most/all fat gain is due to diet. I think you can cut/lean on most any AAS if you watch what you eat.

If it's only water cut the salt more and up the water.

yeah alot of its water...even with .5mg adex a day..but still some body fat suppose it happens when u are well above maintence

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    You almost doubled your BF% on a cycle? Were you doing any cardio at all?

ahhh...no....as u can see i am in week 7 now and am at 10% bodyfat this morning....

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's still diet more than cardio. I hardly ever do cardio, I just hate the tread mill and elliptical. I do maybe 10 minutes once ever 2 weeks. LOL I plan on doing a lot more when I want to get shredded but that's a while yet.

Work on the diet but yes do a little more cardio.

Thread Information