Bertus is offline New Member

Question Please help with deca

Hi all,
    I had a hip replacement 16 months ago but the doc stuffed it up.Now I had a revision 4 months ago and my muscle is not building fast enough.Can I use deca and what do I need to know?

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    No you shouldn't use Deca . It will suppress your body's own natural testosterone production to a severe level standalone, enabling a host of future complications.

Please give me your stats for further advise:
    height
    bf
    training experience
    cycle experience

Good luck on your rehab. Safety is first on this forum. Stats give the experienced guys a base to work from to make recommendations.

NattyR1 is offline Junior Member
    i honestly don't believe that anyone will recommend you going on cycle after some surgery.

i was always told to reach my body max potential before even considering what you're considering

Bertus is offline New Member
    Hi,
    Thanks for the reply.I,m 34 years old and my weight is 107.5kg and height is 1.59m.I never used to do any serious lifting and can definitely say I,m very very unfit.I,m looking for something that can help me build my muscles quicker and help with the pain.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertus View Post
    Hi,
    Thanks for the reply.I,m 34 years old and my weight is 107.5kg and height is 1.59m.I never used to do any serious lifting and can definitely say I,m very very unfit.I,m looking for something that can help me build my muscles quicker and help with the pain.
    Sorry but it really doesn to work that way. AAS/Steroid use is not for someone who is unfit to get in shape. It is for the already physically fit person to help get by plateaus.

Deca will not help with pain. It helps SOME people a little with minor joint discomfort. I have 3 herniated disks/ruptured and torn rotator cuff and deca did not do anything for me. No miracles in AAS use. The only thing that is linked to maybe help with a speedy recovery would be HGH

Thread Information