Thread: New User

Tonyhull is offline New Member

New User

Good day All,
    Please help me here. I am new to steroid use and have had many conflicting views from chaps in the gym about what and how much to use. I will be hitting the iron 5 days a week and am 1,96m in height, 114kg weight.

I have purchased Sustanon , Deca , Extraboline, Depotrone and Dinabol (5mg tablet).

Is there any one out there that can please direct me as to the amount and frequency to use and also where to inject with the correct gauge needle.

I am seriously concerned with the varying recomendations received at the gym.

Cheers,
    Tony
    Last edited by Tonyhull; 08-29-2010 at 11:12 PM.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    6'4 250lbs what is your bodyfat percentage? First cycle?

What do you have for post cycle and ancillaries?

Bvette is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonyhull View Post
    Good day All,
    Please help me here. I am new to steroid use and have had many conflicting views from chaps in the gym about what and how much to use. I will be hitting the iron 5 days a week and am 1,96m in height, 114kg weight.

I have purchased Sustanon , Deca , Extraboline, Depotrone and Dinabol (5mg tablet).

Is there any one out there that can please direct me as to the amount and frequency to use and also where to inject with the correct gauge needle.

I am seriously concerned with the varying recomendations received at the gym.

Cheers,
    Tony
    You should name all your stats. Also do you have a PCT planned? From your first sentence saying you are new to aas, I think you should read up a lot more. Most first time users only run test and SOME will kick start it with dbol . The correct gauge matters on where you plan on pinning at. Do you plan on doing your delts,quads etc... I think you have a lot more to read before you start this cycle. Like I said start with all your stats and people will lead you in the right direction. Good luck.

NattyR1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    6'4 250lbs what is your bodyfat percentage? First cycle?

What do you have for post cycle and ancillaries?
    bf percentage....

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    How old are you?

Thread Information