eyeothetiger is offline Associate Member

Question Does quad injection pain gradually reduce?

Hi guys, yeah I'm hoping that the pain I'm feeling after my quad injections is going to ease as I pin them more and more.

I am pinning 500mg Organon Sustanon 250 once per week for 10/12 weeks. I am aware this is not ideal but this is due to personal reasons and I am still happy with increased test levels I will be maintaining. This is not my first time pinning, have done quads before.

It has always been a case of sometimes pain afterwards, sometimes very little. When the pain is bad I am literally limping for a day at least.

I chose to stick to quads as I like fact I have both hands fully free and can see exactly what I'm doing, with glutes I can't twist enough and delts have been painful in the past which when happens ruins most of my training for the week. At least with quads I am only hitting them once per week.

Any help greatly appreciated.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Ok next time try it this way.
    1. Warm the oil by leaving the vial under running hot water (not to hot) just above body temp 105-110)
    2 Sterilize just as you did before
    3 Use one pin to draw
    4 Change pins to inject
    5 Sterilize the injection area
    6 ASPIRATE , then Inject slowly ( usually take about 15-20 seconds per ML)
    7 Leave the needle in for about 10 seconds
    8. Remove the needle
    9. Massage the injection with a good ammount of pressure for 5 minutes.
    10. Do some sort of quick excersise using the muscle you injected. (example when i inject delts i have some light dumbells that i do a quick set of 20 arnolds with just to get blood to that injection site and help break up the oil)
    11. The following morning, especially for a training day, take 800mg of Ibuprofen

eyeothetiger is offline Associate Member
    Thanks scotty that's great advice and will do. I did used to warm the sustanon but I just put it down to bad injection recently. Will hitting a nerve cause soreness like I have had, this last time I pinned quad I hit nerve and had the famous twitch but only minor and quick.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Yes hitting a nerve can cause pain temporary or for several days.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    I'd rather pin in my lats or traps than quads. For me it's just uber painful and no matter where I pin, I get blood.

Chenko is offline Junior Member
    For Quads heat the leg with a bean bag in the microwave or a very hot shower then heat your gear and after wards massage lots and also cycle for 20 minutes it helps move it around.

spiketannin is offline Associate Member
    my uncle hit a vein and he was sore for a week but it goes away

morty is offline Junior Member
    First couple in the quads hurt like hell but after that it was all good with no pain
    Do what scotty said but I take much longer to shoot a ml (about 60 secs)
    I also like to work the legs the next day

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    If your not swapping needles after you draw it makes a world of difference. I was like forget that the needle cant be that dulled from rubber. switched to 1" and changed heads and my quad injections are now like butter.

alucidinterval is offline New Member
    my first couple quad injections went really smooth and didn't give any more than mild discomfort the next day, and then i hit a nerve in my quad... hurt like shit so i switched to glute for the injection that day instead even though i was using a 1" needle. was so easy that i went out and bought some 1.5" needles. done 2 glute injections with 1.5s since then and they're even less painful than quads. i imagine if you're pinning more often though you'd just have to experiment with other spots though cause i'm only doing it once every 3 days and can easily just switch between ass cheeks.

GOT MEAT is offline New Member
    I figure pumping in that much in one injection will hurt regardless. I thought rule of thumb anything over 300 in one pinning will hurt under that your good...

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    Ok next time try it this way.
    1. Warm the oil by leaving the vial under running hot water (not to hot) just above body temp 105-110)
    2 Sterilize just as you did before
    3 Use one pin to draw
    4 Change pins to inject
    5 Sterilize the injection area
    6 ASPIRATE, then Inject slowly ( usually take about 15-20 seconds per ML) I take close to 60 for 1ml and it's PAINLESS every time.
    7 Leave the needle in for about 10 seconds
    8. Remove the needle
    9. Massage the injection with a good amount of pressure for 5 minutes.
    10. Do some sort of quick excersise using the muscle you injected. (example when i inject delts i have some light dumbells that i do a quick set of 20 arnolds with just to get blood to that injection site and help break up the oil)
    11. The following morning, especially for a training day, take 800mg of Ibuprofen

What makes more sense. Taking an extra 30-45 seconds to inject or pain for several days?

I have had a few people try this. Fill your syringe with water. Now press it with the same force you do when injecting. How far does the water shoot up into the air? Where do you think that is going when you inject? SLAM against the muscle. Is there a big open space in there or is it really like a sponge? NO, it's a pretty solid mass.

Can you say CHARLIE horse? Same thing. You are bruising the muscle more than likely.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    If you were to inject EOD as you should be then i think the pain would also be less, possi ly

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    What makes more sense. Taking an extra 30-45 seconds to inject or pain for several days?

I have had a few people try this. Fill your syringe with water. Now press it with the same force you do when injecting. How far does the water shoot up into the air? Where do you think that is going when you inject? SLAM against the muscle. Is there a big open space in there or is it really like a sponge? NO, it's a pretty solid mass.

Can you say CHARLIE horse? Same thing. You are bruising the muscle more than likely.
    I agree with this, but your taking it from your steady handed stand point. If your a noob and your hand is shaking while injecting then leaving it sit your just moving it around in there and causing abit more muscle damage. If you have a steady hand take the 60 secs, if you shake and sweat like a whore in church get in and out IMO.

jcut is offline New Member
    I got my fist shot last week and it herts when i sit on car is this normal i did test E 250 please any one???

Sector is offline Associate Member
    First quad shot was 2cc. Hurt like hell the first time. Second time I barely noticed it.

dirtybrd is offline Associate Member
    I did one quad shot with T400 and my entire thigh swole to the point of my skin being tight. I missed two days of work due to not being able to bend my knee or support any weight, I'm an auto tech and have to bend and carry stuff. Plus I had to tell my GF at the time, who's a nurse that I must of twisted my knee or something, lol. She didn't know I cycled.

Thread Information