Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week

Inj Winny/Oral Winny/Anavar?

Which of these 3 compounds would yield the best results in a cutting cycle alongside Tren and Test?

Keep in mind, i would be drinking the injectable winny. No way am i injecting that shit again, fvck that. So, drinking injectable winny vs oral winny vs anavar .

What do you guys think?

Friend is offline Live every week like it's shark week
    t
    t
    t

Age? Height? Weight? BF%? Cycle Experience? Training Experience?

Oral Winstrol and injectible Winstrol are the exact same compound. It's a 17aa, and one of the most liver toxic per mg of any steroid , FYI. I'm not a fan of it at all.

alucidinterval is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TKO Performance View Post
    Age? Height? Weight? BF%? Cycle Experience? Training Experience?

Oral Winstrol and injectible Winstrol are the exact same compound. It's a 17aa, and one of the most liver toxic per mg of any steroid, FYI. I'm not a fan of it at all.
    unless you're actually injecting the winstol it doesn't matter between the oral and injectable because they'll go through the same metabolic process. injecting it is a lot better on your liver. i'd go with anavar , seems to be very similar to winstrol without a lot of the shitty sides (hair loss, acne, joint pain, etc.). apparently its more expensive though never looked into it.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Quote Originally Posted by Friend View Post
    Which of these 3 compounds would yield the best results in a cutting cycle alongside Tren and Test?

Keep in mind, i would be drinking the injectable winny. No way am i injecting that shit again, fvck that. So, drinking injectable winny vs oral winny vs anavar .

What do you guys think?
    Really depends upon the individual. Anavar in my book, though.

Quote Originally Posted by alucidinterval View Post
    unless you're actually injecting the winstol it doesn't matter between the oral and injectable because they'll go through the same metabolic process. injecting it is a lot better on your liver. i'd go with anavar, seems to be very similar to winstrol without a lot of the shitty sides (hair loss, acne, joint pain, etc.). apparently its more expensive though never looked into it.
    Injecting most steroids is easier on your liver. The problem with Winstrol is that its a 17aa, meaning it's liver toxic. This is true regardless of whether or not its injected or taken orally. This is one of the reasons I really don't like Winstrol. Even if you inject it you still get the potential for liver damage that you get with an oral. To me that makes injecting it foolish since the protocol for injections is much more involved, you have to buy syringes, etc.

Post back the requested stats and I'll gladly help you with a proposed cycle of Anavar .

Thread Information