skillz_dat_killz is offline New Member

Finished 1st cycle of Deca/Sust, when can I start cutting with Clen/T3?

Hey guys,

I'm 25 years old, and am doing my first cycle. I'm currently in week 14.

Weeks 1-10: Deca 200mg/Wk
    Weeks 1-12: Sustanon 250, 500mg/Wk
    Weeks 13-15: Off.
    Weeks 16-18:
    Day 1: Clomid 200mg + Nolvadex 40mg
    Day 2-11: Clomid 50mg + Nolvadex 20mg
    Day 12-21 - Clomid 50mg or Nolvadex 20mg

My first question is in relation to the PCT, does it look ok? And is the 3 weeks off from weeks 13-15 good?

Secondly, I want to start cutting ASAP. I have Salbutamol and T4 lined up (couldn't get any Clen or T3, but I've been advised Sal/T4 has the same effect if not better). When is the earliest I can start cutting using the Sal/T4 and changing my diet to a lower calorie one? Should I start the cutting immediately after the PCT, so starting week 19?

Extra info: Currently in week 14. Started at 89.5kg (197 pounds), Now 98kg (215.5 pounds). Approximately 21% bf. I want to get as lean as possible on the Sal/T4, keeping as much of my gains as possible.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Cheers

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    t-4 will not have the same effect as t3. Cutting with t-3 without the support of AAS will more than likely result in muscle loss as well as fat loss. You're body converts t4 to t3 when you're body doesn't need anymore t3 the t4 you're taking (synthroid ) is excess and isn't used. So unless you're defficient t4 is useless in my opinion. First step is diet, 2nd step is training. Clen may be a possibility solo but i'd wait till you finished your PCT

Thread Information