Thread: Dilema

szendreivail is offline Banned

Dilema

How come arnold took them at such a young age and is perfectly fine and he surpassed his genetic potential. He weighed around 250 lbs thats more than his genetics were going to allow. I am 19, have perfect genetics, full beard, deep voice, im 6'2" (3 inches taller than all other blood related men in my family). I think im done growing. If i did stunt my growth i wouldnt care i like my height i dont want to be taller. Now back to AAS. If i used a minimal dosage, such as the one arnold used at ages16-19, of dianabol would i really interupt my endocrine system in a negative way long term. I really dont think so just because of arnolds evidence but i guess his evidence just doesnt stand up in steroid .com court. I have great muscle genetics yet im feel to thin. I look more like a muscle n fitness model than a bodybuilder. and to get that thicker look that im working so hard for, i will have to use steroids . im not gunna lie to myself. if i trained naturally for lets say 3 more years, i might reach 210-215. If use AAS in moderations i could get up to 230-245. I dont want to be 210, i want to be 230.

spoken_truth is offline Associate Member
    yes you can still mess up your system with just dianabol , which is a bad idea alone n e ways, and even though you dont mind possibly messing anything up, most people are still gonna tell you your too young...sorry man

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member

TRT2010 is offline Member
    bad idea, dbol only = fail

jojomcgo is offline Associate Member
    why does every one think arnold is ok"?
    i never get this he has had heart surgery
    lets not forget he is um rich to so im sure
    he has pretty good insurance.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Quote Originally Posted by jojomcgo View Post
    why does every one think arnold is ok"?
    i never get this he has had heart surgery
    lets not forget he is um rich to so im sure
    he has pretty good insurance.
    Couldn't agree more, shit dude.

Unless your his personal physician or his best friend you have no right to say the man is healthy or hasn't had any adverse side effects from his decades of steroid use from being a child until his 30's.

he seems healthy and happy enough, hes definately not dieing and with the media these days if something major was wrong with him, we would probably know about it...i dont wanna live until im 100 anyways. Steroids helped arnold get where he is today so much. I would take the risks of steroids to have the body of arnold at the age of 21. Why would i want that body when im 30 and my young life is over. I would take the risks of steroids to become a big time actor.

You may call me young and naive but i would rather take steroids now and become something while im still young lively and hungry for stardom, than start taking them when im 30 and working in a cubicle behind a computer. No offense to 30 year olds working the average job, because odds are i will be doing that too.

But, and a huge but, i would rather get a great physique by the time im 21 and maybe become a fitness model, or actor, or whatver...theres just so much more oppertunity at my age and why waste the steroids for when your older.

99% of people here are going to disagree me but thats because i am different. If i do wait than whatever ill wait. But if i choose to go forth with AAS and become something out of the ordinary with the help of them, then i'll post a new thread saying how it was the best thing ever and have no disagreement. Its a big chance of me doing them and becoming something special but taking big chances in life along with hard work are what differentiates the sharks from the minnows.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You are different than what? You are a carbon copy of 99.9% of all the other 19 yr olds who come in here.

Same excuses about being done growing.
    Same excuses as being at your genetic potential.
    Same excuses that you dont care about 10, 20 30 ears from now, only now.
    Same as all the other 19 yr olds saying YOU are different. LOL

Same old same old.

Quote Originally Posted by szendreivail View Post
    he seems healthy and happy enough, hes definately not dieing and with the media these days if something major was wrong with him, we would probably know about it...i dont wanna live until im 100 anyways. Steroids helped arnold get where he is today so much. I would take the risks of steroids to have the body of arnold at the age of 21. Why would i want that body when im 30 and my young life is over. I would take the risks of steroids to become a big time actor.

You may call me young and naive but i would rather take steroids now and become something while im still young lively and hungry for stardom, than start taking them when im 30 and working in a cubicle behind a computer. No offense to 30 year olds working the average job, because odds are i will be doing that too.

But, and a huge but, i would rather get a great physique by the time im 21 and maybe become a fitness model, or actor, or whatver...theres just so much more oppertunity at my age and why waste the steroids for when your older.

99% of people here are going to disagree me but thats because i am different. If i do wait than whatever ill wait. But if i choose to go forth with AAS and become something out of the ordinary with the help of them, then i'll post a new thread saying how it was the best thing ever and have no disagreement. Its a big chance of me doing them and becoming something special but taking big chances in life along with hard work are what differentiates the sharks from the minnows.

Ok couple of things wrong with your thinking there buddy but you know no one on here is going to tell you that they can make you do or not do any thing so as always good luck and good health.

ps. arnold has had heart surgery thats a fact im sure you can google that is not healthy imo, 30 is not old im 29 so thats imo,
    you use steroids too young you can mess up your growth plates, and a number of things can go wrong, but as i said we live and die by or own choices so i wish you the best. Peace im out.

if i posted a picture of me without giving my age, you'd have no problem giving me AAS advice. i look 25 and im fully matured. Im not the average skinny 19 year old with peach fuzz. I have fully matured i dont know what else posibly needs maturing. im not even the above average 19 year old just starting to get muscle definition and a couple awkward chest hairs. I am the apex 19 year old, my minds perfect, my aesthetics are perfect, and my chest is fully covered with hair, my clavicle(nvm my shoulders, just the interior bone) is wider than my waist(usually a tell tale sign of maturation). I perfectly agree with not taking AAS if i was the average 19 year old. but fact is (not bragging just trying to get one person to agree even though it'll go against all they know) i look older than most 25 year olds i know. I want stardom and i was born for it. I need that extra 10% put me on top. Nowadays nobody is noticed unless there already on top.

if i posted a picture of me without giving my age, you'd have no problem giving me AAS advice. i look 25 and im fully matured. Im not the average skinny 19 year old with peach fuzz. I have fully matured i dont know what else posibly needs maturing. im not even the above average 19 year old just starting to get muscle definition and a couple awkward chest hairs. I am the apex 19 year old, my minds perfect, my aesthetics are perfect, and my chest is fully covered with hair, my clavicle(nvm my shoulders, just the interior bone) is wider than my waist(usually a tell tale sign of maturation). I perfectly agree with not taking AAS if i was the average 19 year old. but fact is (not bragging just trying to get one person to agree even though it'll go against all they know) i look older than most 25 year olds i know. I want stardom and i was born for it. I need that extra 10% put me on top. Nowadays nobody is noticed unless there already on top.
    like i said there is some thing wrong with your thinking bro, If your a star your a star if your not it's ok the world needs ditch diggers too.

Sector is offline Associate Member

If you are so perfect then why do you NEED steroids to get famous or live it up at a young age or whatever you were talking about earlier? Seems your the perfect 19 year old so you should have all the options in the world. Fact is your 19, your not fully matured. There is more to it then Visible growth.

im not gunna die...i am 1000000000 times more likely to die from starting to smoke cigarettes now, or starting a drinking habit now, or anything. Im not doing the wrong thing im just picking my poison. Im healthy as a horse my body will take anything i throw at it.

and to Lovbyts i am different. Im not the same old same old that you wish you wernt. Get it straight. I maybe be 19 but i am way above my time, mentally and physically, im sorry you werent born with a perfect genotype as i was but im pretty sure im ready. If i need a kidney transplant when im 50 ill complain then but its all uphill for me here dont ruin it. Im ready for AAS, strap me in

Too Sector:

In these days and times there are alot of perfect kids my age, just because how population accumulates along with natty selection. If i want to be #1 you have to act like it and push that extra 10% noone else is willing to push

and to luvbytes...im just being straight forward, i would bet money im not like the carbon copy 19 year olds on here. i would bet money im not like the carbon copy 20 year olds too. Im just not.

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    Bro, just listen to everyone her. There giving you good advice dont be hardheaded. Look do you wana have problems with your sex life at such a young age? Just check out the diet section, eat right and hit it hard at the gym. You will get great results at your age without the use of AAS. Come back in 5yr im sure there will be a lot of vets helping you out then.

my diet and excersise routine is perfect. and i am very strict about it and i execute precisely. im just impatient.

Did you read the link big ron left you. No one on her will give you any advice because you can really mess your self with juice at your age. Just take your time you have a lot of time to get huge.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    im not gunna die...i am 1000000000 times more likely to die from starting to smoke cigarettes now, or starting a drinking habit now, or anything. Im not doing the wrong thing im just picking my poison. Im healthy as a horse my body will take anything i throw at it.

and to Lovbyts i am different. Im not the same old same old that you wish you wernt. Get it straight. I maybe be 19 but i am way above my time, mentally and physically, im sorry you werent born with a perfect genotype as i was but im pretty sure im ready. If i need a kidney transplant when im 50 ill complain then but its all uphill for me here dont ruin it. Im ready for AAS, strap me in
    Hahahaha And you know me from Jack but I am comparing you to the 100s of other 19 yr olds with the same story as you and same immature attitude thinking they are all that and more mature than the other 19 yr olds. I think I must have hurt your little feelings. I guess you can go tell you mommy.

Go do what you are going to do and next you can google ED because you will probably be among the many other 19 yr old who dont know how to run a proper cycle.

Lovbyts he might have to google gyno to hahaha i tried to help this lil kid but its not worth it.

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    I demand pics

Sector is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolStarta;533***2
    I demand pics
    x2

I guess I just dont understand the point of you posting here if you know that nobody on this site will give advice on cycling AAS to a 19 year old.

Yup lets see mr. perfect

200gamblr is offline Junior Member
    Mate i'm a junior on these forums and I'm by no means a "bodybuilder" but the fact that your asking for such deep advise re dianabols when any body who knows anything about AAS knows you cant hit dbol like you want to, shows that REGARDLESS OF YOUR AGE and your perfect genetics etc etc etc you are far from ready to cycle. The guys who have responded to you have been doing this for a long time - it would be wise to pay attention. Having said that you seems as though your going to disregard the advice you have received here so why waste your time asking people who wont give you the answer you want to hear?

Quote Originally Posted by pistolstarta;533***2
    i demand pics
    agreed!

Just wanted to back up what i said before & don't get me wrong i love arnold im a big fan just read to many people saying he has never had any problems & i personly beleave used in a responsable manner that aas are safe, given the right age, training ect..

Schwarzenegger has admitted to using performance-enhancing anabolic steroids while they were legal, writing in 1977 that "steroids were helpful to me in maintaining muscle size while on a strict diet in preparation for a contest. I did not use them for muscle growth, but rather for muscle maintenance when cutting up." He has called the drugs "tissue building."[27]

In 1999, Schwarzenegger sued Dr. Willi Heepe, a German doctor who publicly predicted his early death on the basis of a link between steroid use and later heart problems. As the doctor had never examined him personally, Schwarzenegger collected a US$10,000 libel judgment against him in a German court.[28] In 1999, Schwarzenegger also sued and settled with The Globe, a U.S. tabloid which had made similar predictions about the bodybuilder's future health.[29] Schwarzenegger was born with a bicuspid aortic valve, an aortic valve with only two leaflets (a normal aortic valve has three leaflets).[30][31] As late as 1996, a year before Schwarzenegger's open heart surgery to replace this aortic valve with a human homograft valve,[31][clarification needed] Schwarzenegger publicly defended his use of anabolic steroids during his bodybuilding career.[32]

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolStarta;533***2
    I demand pics

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Arnold had a hard time getting his wife PG there was a lot of tension about this.So I am sure he went to the Doc non stop.So do wat you got to do.You just aint going to get advice from here.So get a tissue for your issue!

dlex is offline Associate Member
    ah go study genetics kid no such thing as perfect genetics sorry to dissapoint you the fact youd even say that shows your lack of knowledge did you know black and brown hair and brown eyes are the originals all other colours are mutations and there for by your logic me being brown haired and brown eyed i am perfect because mine are not mutations? eh wrong if your going to spout this crap have actual scientific back up dude theres no such thing as perfect genetics because your suseptible to disease and everyone has genetic defects besides your attitude is terrible

bigZthedestroyer is offline Anabolic Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I had a full beard and chest hair that David Hasselhoff would be jealous of at 15 years old! Since then I've grown 4 inches and gained 50lbs. I'm 23(as of tomorrow) and I'm pretty solid..And I'm natural. Judging by the looks of my family, you'd think I was adopted. No one has ever been in any shape but round (point being- it's hard to tell what genetics will do). If you want to make gains, change up your diet and routine. See what your body responds well to. These guys have seen this same thread so many times and they know what there talking about. Take some time to train and study up on AAS. Good luck

Thread Information