golfs321 is offline New Member

taking clen...sides q?

Im currently taking clen . I have worked my way up to 160 mcg/day. I take 80 mcg at 7am and another 80 at 1pm. Other then feeling a little shaky I dont feel any sides. Shouldnt I feel hot/have a bunch of energy? Also, throughout the day both in the AM and PM I feel tired.

Is this normal?

themoreyouknow is offline Associate Member
    I guess it depends on the person...when i took it (only up to 80mcg) i never got hot or noticed a jump in energy. Did make me shake like a leaf though lol

olderfella is offline Associate Member
    Things affect people differently,your sides are not forced to be the same as someone else,s,it made me shake and feel warm

Epic Ed is offline Associate Member
    I'm just wrapping up a clen /T3 cycle. I get a spacey, can't focus kind of feeling that I hate. Get the shakes -- more severe as the dose increases. The energy increase I feel is worthless. It's "nervous" energy, not focused and productive. I have probably felt a little hotter than usual but it's hard to tell -- I live in AZ and it's over 100 out here every day this time of year so I'm always hot, regardless. I expected an increase in sweat out put but that hasn't happened.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    in a very small percentage of people clen actually makes them sleepy. But still has fat burning effects. Wish i was one of them cause then i could just take it and burn fat in my sleep

Thread Information