asifali1 is offline New Member

geting back into it

hey their, just like to get a couple of views from u guys..

i have been out of my gym routine for the past 12 months,, i have lost all my gains and turned into a stick man againn,, lol. over these past 12 months i have been partying and had a crap diet..

i have now come to my senses and am planning on getting back into my fitness routine. i have bought my cycle and have it all prepared, but since i havent injected my self in over 12 months i am shttin bricks about doing it. i have taken sus dec dbols before.. i have just come back from my honey moon and bought back some CIDOTESTONE AND DECA from egypt.. to give my self a head start! i also got my nova and clomid PCT! i asked the man for sustanon 250 because i got good gains from it in the past, but instead he gave me cidotestone. is it good or better!

thanks guys cheers hope 2 hear 4rm yu

Last edited by asifali1; 08-31-2010 at 07:28 AM.

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    you are not ready for a steroid cycle
    and please edit your post as there is no rec drug talk on here!

the best thing for you to do is get your diet right and a proper training program for a few years. you will be able to gain alot fast with out steroids

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Check back after another 12 months of hard natural working out and good clean diet.

Thread Information