39+1 is offline Banned

If deca dosent aromatize or

at a rate of 20% that of test. Why would using letrazole or any other AI, SERM or SARM reduce bloat?
    It is a fair question.

Is it becuase test is usually used in a cycle or Deca is very suppressive or why??
    Even if total suppression occurs with out the test there is no estrogen.

letrozale sensitizes estrogen in fat cells i get that, and it would fair well in any cycle reducing bloat.
    BUT if bloat was truly do to the metabolism of deca it not be due to the increase of estrogen.

So you would need to suppress the progesterone metabolite with caber to reduce the fluid retention

I dint get to wtie everything down becuase i hate typing, but why is deca increase H2) retention more than others?
    Last edited by 39+1; 08-30-2010 at 04:46 PM.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    An AI will do very little to reduce the bloat from Deca as far as estrogen is concerned (keep reading for more on this). However, it will reduce the estrogen conversion from the test that you SHOULD be taking alongside it.

The bloat from Deca is likely a result of enzymatic inhibition (which I know to be the case with madol), which may be tied to progesterone. You can reduce this bloat by cleaning up your diet, cardio, increasing your potassium intake (as opposed to lowering sodium), and using a (mild) diuretic.

BTW, dopamine agonists like Caber only lower prolactin secretion, not progesterone. However, progesterone secretion from the adrenal gland is directly tied to estrogen, and they are both lowered by AIs. So therefore, an AI should help with Nandrolone bloat, but just not through the mechanism that you were thinking of.

Oh, and "Deca" tends to cause more bloat than NPP because it is a longer acting ester, so it reaches higher peak concentrations during a cycle.

jojomcgo is offline Associate Member
    you know you can get gyno though right even from deca ?? its progesterone gyno.

39+1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    An AI will do very little to reduce the bloat from Deca as far as estrogen is concerned (keep reading for more on this). However, it will reduce the estrogen conversion from the test that you SHOULD be taking alongside it.

The bloat from Deca is likely a result of enzymatic inhibition (which I know to be the case with madol), which may be tied to progesterone. You can reduce this bloat by cleaning up your diet, cardio, increasing your potassium intake (as opposed to lowering sodium), and using a (mild) diuretic.

BTW, dopamine agonists like Caber only lower prolactin secretion, not progesterone. However, progesterone secretion from the adrenal gland is directly tied to estrogen, and they are both lowered by AIs. So therefore, an AI should help with Nandrolone bloat, but just not through the mechanism that you were thinking of.

Oh, and "Deca" tends to cause more bloat than NPP because it is a longer acting ester, so it reaches higher peak concentrations during a cycle.
    Thanks, many years far gone past the bloat was an okay problem for the sport i was in but now its just too much.. ll be using an AI on and off and incorporate a SERM. As I get older it makes sense and it takes less AAS to get or stay were I want to be. After many cycle over the years Ive never experienced any sides so im quite lucky.
    Thank for the post from both.
    I started getting gyno last year after not being on anything for over 3 years and it was becuase I had gotten FAT and drinking too much beer. I think
    Last edited by 39+1; 08-31-2010 at 03:42 AM.

Thread Information