vanlifter is offline New Member

Test prop+tren+winne

Ok so i'm think of doing my first cycle want to try test prop, tren and winne looking to get some input everything from dosage and if i should run nolva with it or only if i get symptoms of gyno ?

24 years old
    235lbs
    6'4
    13%bf bring it down more before i start
    never done any gear before
    working out for 3-4 years

Thanks

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    No go on the cycle there.

What are your goals and what does your diet look like to help with your goal?

Quote Originally Posted by G4R View Post
    No go on the cycle there.

What are your goals and what does your diet look like to help with your goal?

Diet is good, My goal is to cut the last little bit of fat and put on some lean muscle.

Why no go ?

G4R
    Well, first off, none of the compounds you are wanting to use is going to cut any BF. Second, we only recommend one compound to start off with (sometimes Dbol can be included). Please read this:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=355742
    Third, Tren is a very harsh compound that we never recommend unless someone has had numerous cycles, and is experienced with them.
    Fourth, Winny is basically pointless on anyone with 10% BF or higher.

G4R
    Also, "diet is good".... please explain.... in detail....

no1tou is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vanlifter View Post
    Diet is good, My goal is to cut the last little bit of fat and put on some lean muscle.

Why no go ?
    First cycle and you want to use tren ? Take it from someone who did something similar...don't. Also don't think I would use tren with win either your joints will probably be hurtin.

Also you show no plan for PCT?

Well, first off, none of the compounds you are wanting to use is going to cut any BF. Second, we only recommend one compound to start off with (sometimes Dbol can be included). Please read this:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=355742
    Third, Tren is a very harsh compound that we never recommend unless someone has had numerous cycles, and is experienced with them.
    Fourth, Winny is basically pointless on anyone with 10% BF or higher.
    I understand that they wont cut bf evrything i have read on here seems to say that winny is best for cutting so why would it be no good for someone with 10%bf?

Quote Originally Posted by SportbikeBob View Post
    First cycle and you want to use tren ? Take it from someone who did something similar...don't. Also don't think I would use tren with win either your joints will probably be hurtin.

Also you show no plan for PCT?
    So i should cut out the tren for the first cycle ? why?
    pct would be nolva

G4R
    I understand that they wont cut bf evrything i have read on here seems to say that winny is best for cutting so why would it be no good for someone with 10%bf?
    Well, I dont know if I consider winny best for cutting as much as I would say winny would be best for someone who just got done cutting and had 10% or less BF. It doesnt cut you as much as it gives your muscles a 'hardened' look. The thing is, the hardened look is not as noticable when your BF is higher. If you were about a month from a comp, then maybe.

Well, I dont know if I consider winny best for cutting as much as I would say winny would be best for someone who just got done cutting and had 10% or less BF. It doesnt cut you as much as it gives your muscles a 'hardened' look. The thing is, the hardened look is not as noticable when your BF is higher. If you were about a month from a comp, then maybe.

Ok what would be a good stack ? the only reason i picked those is from reading on here seemed like they where the best leaner

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Agree on the BF issue. It's like a DHT compound which gives a distinct increase in muscle hardness and striations in individuals with a low BF. I'd expect you'd want to take all advantages the compound will bring.

no1tou is offline Associate Member
    So i should cut out the tren for the first cycle ? why?
    pct would be nolva
    Yeah I would drop the tren and just run a test cycle. Then you need to put together a better PCT.

OK so ive changed it up a bit drop the tren switch the prop for sust 250 but keep the winny any thoughts?

Bro, Honestly drop the winny. My size was similar to yours, but my bodyfat percentage was lower and id honestly say it was a dumb move to incorporate it with a bodyfat of 12%. Plus, on my first cycle i used prop only 75mg/ed and gained probably 18lbs of lean mass, considering my diet was also in check and i dedicated my life to my body during the time. If i was to make a suggestion id run test only, and particularly something like Test E. If you are that big already you will have no problems getting out the utmost of a test only cycle.

Realize too cutting is mainly diet and cardio, not gear. Most gear can realistically be used as a "cutter", but it lies on the diet and cardio to solidify it as one.

Thread Information