dharts is offline Associate Member

just got the price on gyno surgery wow

granted i know the guy is a top surgeon and have heard many bad stories on gyno. i have minor gyno tried letro no luck. they want to charge me around 10,500 and thats with a 20 percent discount but i also am getting minor lipo on lower abdomen. so figure 9 k . they said 1500 for lipo since im there, they did say included all pre op and post op and the did say if i need a touch up after he will guarantee it and do it for free i think its a bit high but i dont know i was hoping 5 to 7 k

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    damn! im deff trying to prevent my gyno symptoms when cycling!
    then again maybe its cheaper in AUS we have an alright health system

man makes me wish i wasnt young and dumb and took the right measures with nolva and other ancillaries but its done. i dont know its just alot

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    hell yeah its alot of cash $$$

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Not to scare you or anything but a good friend of mine had lipo done to get rid of his love handles and I have never seen bruises like that before. He told me that it was an awful experience but the results were phenominal. Best of luck with whatever you decide, this is one of those stories I wish all these young dumb n full of cum members would pay attention to.

spiketannin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dharts View Post
    man makes me wish i wasnt young and dumb and took the right measures with nolva and other ancillaries but its done. i dont know its just alot
    yeah man you said it , its over with you cant go back to the past so just do what you gotta do. ive seen far worse cases then yours. theres plenty of other things that could of went wrong so just be thankful its just gyno

yea even the doc said mine isnt bad at all but its there he said he thinks a good amount of tissue would come out he said about a walnut sized on my left side he says the right is not as bad which is werid. he is a top of the line surgeaon i know him well to did some work on his home asked him about letro and he said thats all hyped up remidies and offered me a script for it but said even with insurance its alot sometimes and he said he has never heard of it working. he said hes done a few bb who were in the olympia but wouldnt say names. he also said alot os steroid user think the tissue removed is small pea sized when in fact its alot bigger. and with the lower lip i dont need lovehandles only low abdomen. 1500 is cheap for lipo i know that . figuring he threw that in as a bonus. he said the result will work very well on me i have good top four abs and obliques so it shoudl work well he just said no instant six pack lol. and yes to answer that question i wish i did take the right steps and even waited and trained to take aas. i hope the younger guys and newbies read this and take some light on it because it cost me 10 grand not doing the right thing. and id rather use a good surgeon than a fly by night. he also said never remove the whole gland it will look deformed

i did also like the one fact that he said he guarntees that if it needs a touch up when hes done or something doesnt look right he will do it for free again. for me adex with all cycles now doing things right. man this sucks

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    do you have insurance

i know him well and he said no way it will work he couldnt even get it pushed through its next to impossiable

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Quote Originally Posted by big_ron View Post
    damn! im deff trying to prevent my gyno symptoms when cycling!
    then again maybe its cheaper in AUS we have an alright health system
    I doubt it mate, we would prob looking at the same figures.

FuriousFloww is offline New Member
    HERE IN CANADA THIS WHOLE OPERATION WOULD COST YOU $0, zero nothing buddy haha move up north

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    ^^^hopefully our healthcare system will get better, I can't afford insurance and it's a bitch bc I need it!! republicans pass laws for the rich, democrats pass laws for the middle class.....WE NEED HEALTHCARE!

Sector is offline Associate Member
    Hope everything works out for you bro. That said, this is a wake up call to all the people who dont dish out the cash to have a few AIs on hand in case gyno signs appear.

Good luck man, hope your gyno surgery goes well if you decide to fork over the cash.

junkiescumbag is offline Banned
    a plane to canada would be cheaper haha

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    save yourself a LOT of money and have a 2 week+ vacation or more will a lot of money left over.

Do some research online before going but if it was me I would go to Thailand and have it done and have fun as well.

I needed a double root canal and a crown. $2500+ US. I paid $950 round trip to Philippines, $400 for the root canal and crown, $25 a night for hotel and a lot of other unmentionable fun for under $40 a day and still have money left over.

Thailand has some really good doctors. They do a lot of cosmetic surgery there and a lot of doctors are trained in the US do dont rule it out to quickly.

Thread Information