Akrobatik is offline Associate Member

I am done with AAS

I did a few cycles and I can't deal with body acne anymore. My last cycle was 6 months ago and the body acne is just killing me. I had such a bad history with acne in high school that i had to get lazer treatments on my face to get rid of scars. Only thing that helped me was accutane. I didnt have acne at all for 6 years... all up until i started using AAS.

Anyone know any legit sites to get accutane? I rather have clear skin than bigger muscles at this point.

B1gDaddy is offline Associate Member
    You should be able to get it from your doctor. My family doctor suggested it to me once before.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Sorry to hear about your tough luck. Hope it works itself out.

I got accutane from my doc before, but she was a bitch to get it from. They want you to try everything all over again before you go back on accutane. I just want to skip the BS part.

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    what kinda cycles are you running?

I only ran Test-E 500ml per week cycles. I never stacked. My body is just prone to acne and it pisses me off.

spiketannin is offline Associate Member
    try a different doctor, mine prescribed it to me right away and my acne is not even that bad. this isnt you askin for a source is it as many accutane holders carry aas

ds53 is offline Junior Member
    I think accutane sales has been haulted for further review in the US. But it is still available from the overseas pharmacies. My daughter and son who have fought bad acne since their teens use antibiotics with really good success when they have outbreaks. At the first sign of a outbreak they start doxycyline and boom the next day they are clear.

spiketannin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ds53 View Post
    I think accutane sales has been haulted for further review in the US. But it is still available from the overseas pharmacies. My daughter and son who have fought bad acne since their teens use antibiotics with really good success when they have outbreaks. At the first sign of a outbreak they start doxycyline and boom the next day they are clear.
    like i said my doc was very fast to prescribe accutane and im from the u.s. maybe it has to do with location and doc. if i was you i would go see another doc

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Akrobatik View Post
    I did a few cycles and I can't deal with body acne anymore. My last cycle was 6 months ago and the body acne is just killing me. I had such a bad history with acne in high school that i had to get lazer treatments on my face to get rid of scars. Only thing that helped me was accutane. I didnt have acne at all for 6 years... all up until i started using AAS.

Anyone know any legit sites to get accutane? I rather have clear skin than bigger muscles at this point.
    before you hit something as hard as accutane you should try the otc acne annihilator by platinum labz.com ive seen it work some amazing things on bad skin. Cheap too and no side effects.

Br0dy69 is offline New Member
    If your doctor wants you to try something else, basically tell him/her F*** that I want accutane in the nicest way possible. Haha that's what I did and I'm living the life of clear skin. Good luck man, hopefully everything works out.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I had terrible acne until I started using an AI and tapering the dose up and down.

Get some Accuatne mate, that cleared mine up in 4-5 weeks and it was absolutely terrible.

robofish is offline Associate Member
    in order for me to get accutane i had to go get blood work done... and if you have to do bloodwork and your alreeady on aas wouldnt it come back all jacked up

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    One more reason why I'm loving Primo
    Test above 300mg/week gives me acne and other androgenic sides, so I just keep it at 250-300mg/week and go heavy on the Primo.

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    before you hit something as hard as accutane you should try the otc acne annihilator by platinum labz.com ive seen it work some amazing things on bad skin. Cheap too and no side effects.
    Agreed i have said this before to many. Also tanning and the salt water (beach) did wonders for me.

Accutane side effects are not to be taken lightly to, most common sides I have read is dry skin, cracked lips and dried lips to the point u cannot take it anymore, and really bad mood swings. Side affects I would rather pass on lol.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    agree with bozz. also common sense with hygiene. after exercise have a shower scrub the areas where pimples are.... yeah lame i know but gotta mention it lol

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    One more reason why I'm loving Primo
    Test above 300mg/week gives me acne and other androgenic sides, so I just keep it at 250-300mg/week and go heavy on the Primo.

sfour_tay is offline Member
    Do you run and anti e while on cycle ???

Before i started running adex i usto get acne on my back bad, since i run adex not one break out

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Talk 2 your Doc

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    my scalp gets a little scaley, but other than that...

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    You can search for accutane and find it on a search engine..... also.... try this.....buy a 10% Benzoyl alcohol shower wash and use it in the shower..... also buy a 10% Benzoyl alcohol cream and use it 1st thing in the morning when you wake up and also right before you goto bed.I had THE WORST acne and that does the trick..... if it's still really persistant..... a low dose of accutane will clear you right up.~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Natureboy71 is offline Associate Member
    Suntan the crap outta yourself and see if that helps. NOT on the accutane though or other medications.

Thread Information