AnimalJ is offline Associate Member

Test Prop! PAIN! HELP ;)

Hey gentlemen, i did some searching on the site as usual and everything indicates yes pain is a side effect of prop, so its normal.
    Here is my question. . . the pain is absolutely excruciating. When i inject in my glutes its painful to the touch the injection site turns red and very hot to the touch. that would lead me to believe infection but it fades. i tried injecting in my quad and the next day I literally almost collapsed in pain while walking. kinda scary. is this normal????
    it is legit prop from a local pharma source. test prop 200 mg per ml. . .any thoughts guys?

Thanks in advance guys.

ds53 is offline Junior Member
    The only time I have bad pain is if I dont wait long enough for the alcohol to dry where I cleaned the area and then it does hurt like hell but as far as prop goes I've never had much pain or soreness. I inject very slow, like 45sec to a minute, this seems to help everything from leakage, bleeding, bruising ect..

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Yeah if it is prop at 200mg/ml there's your problem bro I would get some ethyl oleate and cut it down to 100mg/ml should be more bearable but prop at 200mg/ml is crazy talk

no1tou is offline Associate Member
    Hmmm dosed at 200 mg per ml? That might have a little to do with it. Most prop I've seen is dosed at 100mg per ml. The higher it's dosed usually the more it hurts.

Lifeguard102 is offline Associate Member
    Heat it once its pulled
    inject it slowly
    use a 25g pin
    massage the area-glutes for me.

i thought as much from the reading. Well luckily for me the second bottle of prop has not been opened and thell exchange it for Test E 300 mg per ml. the prop is just too much for me. Thanks alot guys, the advice is appreciates.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    it could be just the way you're injecting IMO. Here's some pointers for less painfull injections if you're not always doing them.
    1. Warm the oil by leaving the vial under running hot water (not to hot) just above body temp 105-110)
    2 Sterilize just as you did before
    3 Use one pin to draw
    4 Change pins to inject
    5 Sterilize the injection area
    6 ASPIRATE , then Inject slowly ( usually take about 15-20 seconds per ML)
    7 Leave the needle in for about 10 seconds
    8. Remove the needle
    9. Massage the injection with a good ammount of pressure for 5 minutes.
    10. Do some sort of quick excersise using the muscle you injected. (example when i inject delts i have some light dumbells that i do a quick set of 20 arnolds with just to get blood to that injection site and help break up the oil)
    11. sleep with a heating pad on the injection site.
    12. The following morning, especially for a training day, take 800mg of Ibuprofen

If this doesn't work a simple solution is order some sterile cottonseed oil from ar-r .com and cut the the test with 1.5 cc's cottonseed oil per 1cc test.

Why not just cut the unopened bottle and have twice as much painfree prop that's what I would do!

Im just trying to cut so i dont need anything extreme, i just wanna maintain mass and strength while i cut do you think 300 mg of Test E will suffice?

j.daddy is offline Junior Member
    Try heating the vial under warm water. Some people cut it with grape seed oil. Message the area for five or so minutes after injecting. Thats a pretty high dose per ml. That may have a lot to do with the pain. I had a similar experience the first time with prop. It did get better the more I injected. Going slow like ds53 said helps a ton as well.

Quote Originally Posted by panntastic View Post
    Why not just cut the unopened bottle and have twice as much painfree prop that's what I would do!
    lol i like your logic good sir! Thanks for the advice guys.

ds53 is offline Junior Member
    I agree on the light exercise after injection. I have a stationary bike in the room I take care of business and get right on it for about 15 minutes and that really seems to smooth things out.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by ds53 View Post
    I agree on the light exercise after injection. I have a stationary bike in the room I take care of business and get right on it for about 15 minutes and that really seems to smooth things out.
    Hope you don't do the same after injecting delts that would be funny to watch! Jk

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by AnimalJ View Post
    Hey gentlemen, i did some searching on the site as usual and everything indicates yes pain is a side effect of prop, so its normal.
    Here is my question. . . the pain is absolutely excruciating. When i inject in my glutes its painful to the touch the injection site turns red and very hot to the touch. that would lead me to believe infection but it fades. i tried injecting in my quad and the next day I literally almost collapsed in pain while walking. kinda scary. is this normal????
    it is legit prop from a local pharma source. test prop 200 mg per ml. . .any thoughts guys?

Thanks in advance guys.
    There is a small % (15% or so) of folks who have always complained of TEST PROP pain and just cant toletate it. You may need to cut it down with another AAS or some sterile oil,,,or just switch esters.

If its 200mg/ml ethyl oleate is going to be the best substance to cut it with and will make it flow like water thin it right out no pain no hassle just twice as much prop mmmmmm. I always use eo when doing homebrew

Yeah i really like the premise behind prop, the fast action the lack of water retention and sides. . but oh my ****ing goodness the PAIN! before i used prop i would read about people complaining and think to myself . . . ."pussies" for the love of god am i eat my own words. it literally crippled my quad.

I sat down to have dinner and banged my quad on the top of the table and fell to my chair in agony, but bam then my right glute where i injected previously hit the chair and holy shit. A symphony of excruciating pain!!!!

On that notr ill go ahead and pick up the Test E and keep the other prop i have. how and where do i go about cutting it ? Thanks in advance.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    see my post earlier ^^

Sterlingcharles is offline New Member
    Bro same story here. I thought everyone was just being soft. I'm on my first prop cycle and the intensity of my workouts and the type of gains I'm getting are really impressive but my ass feels like it's getting constantly beaten with a bat.

Doing everything right. All the rituals. Heating, massaging, super sterile, little workout to get some blood flow, heating pad at night, and Tylenol as needed and it's just barely manageable enough for me to justify finishing my cycle.

But... ****ing ouch.

Thread Information