quivican is offline New Member

Question Hcg and weight loss

I have read controversial reviews on the use of Hcg for weight loss. Some comments on this and other forums swear by it. Also, the Dr. Simeons' protocol advocates the use of Hcg (along with exercise and a very calorie restricitive diet) for weight loss. Then, I read online several reports that it does nothing for weight loss.

Has anyone had any experience with Hcg, of course along with exercise and proper diet, while using no other supplements or gear, and obtained good weight loss results?

Any and all imput is welcomed. Thanks!

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    A reduced calorie diet in combination with an excersise program alone is what makes these people loose weight. The HCG has nothing to do with the weight loss IMO its a scam for middleage women desperate to loose wieght. Thats only my humble opinion.

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    My wife did the simeons diet and lost a absolute shed load of weight think it was like 20 pounds in 8 weeks. As for hcg diet when trying to build muscle I don't think its possible simeons protocol limits calorie intake to 500 that's right 500 calories a day and the foods your limited to are not great. Seems to only be really successful in women as it mimics the female body when pregnant using up stored fat as energy I don't know how this works for men as hcg is not natural in the male body and males cannot get pregnant so I don't know what signals a constant flow of hcg would do apart from turn into estrogen as hcg is a female hormone.
    If you do try this whilst using aas let me know how you get on I'm very interested
    Good luck

Placebo Effect, IMO

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    A reduced calorie diet in combination with an excersise program alone is what makes these people loose weight. The HCG has nothing to do with the weight loss IMO its a scam for middleage women desperate to loose wieght. Thats only my humble opinion.
    Agreed^^ its the restricted calorie diet what reduces weight loss not hcg.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Agreed^^ its the restricted calorie diet what reduces weight loss not hcg.
    Agree.

themoreyouknow is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    x2..

quivican is offline New Member
    Thank you all for your comments and advice. I will not use HCG for now. I always do a fair amount of research before I commit to anything (when it comes to gear, etc). I will also do my best to let you guys know if I come across information that may be worth sharing for everyone's benefit. Please know I appreciate and respect each and everyone of your comments and advice. I love this place. People are straight up kind with their time and recommendations. Cool! Ya all be well now!

ds53 is offline Junior Member
    I have been on a extreme diet but nothing like the 500 calorie HCG diet. You will lose weight on it, but a bunch of it will be muscle! You can not diet that extreme without burning muscle even on 300 or 400 mg of Test per week. I know I lost a considerable amount of muscle on 1500 cals a day! with 300 mg Test Cyp per week and working out with weights (heavy). I am now on HCG restoring my testicles from being on test non-stop for 6 months. I just now am regaining muscle and losing fat at the same time with a HRT out of Florida ingesting 2500-3000 cals a day with lots of aas and cytomel from the HRT.

Thread Information