slyyydoggg69 is offline New Member

Clenbuterol questions

Okay so i got clenbuterol claire gel (230ml tub) im thinking of doing 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and in the 2 weeks off.. hit the supplement stack of plasmajet, jack3d and a thermogenic supp, what do you guys think ??? will this be effective to rotate for about 12 weeks just before summer here in aus

also another thing, the obvious aim of this is to shred the fat for the summer season in aus

wnehme is offline Junior Member
    after the 2weeks on with clen run benadryl to get your receptors back so u can go back on it....cardio in the morning first thing HIT trainning and at night for 25 mins

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    you could run keto over benadryl and keep running clen without a break

Quote Originally Posted by wnehme View Post
    after the 2weeks on with clen run benadryl to get your receptors back so u can go back on it....cardio in the morning first thing HIT trainning and at night for 25 mins

Is benadryl an over the counter medicine and wouldn't the 2 weeks off by it self be sufficient to get back the receptors or would that not work? with the cardio wouldn't it be better to do it at 65% or so of your maximum heart rate for fat burn and is it safe to do HIT training while on clenbuterol ? cheers in advance
    Last edited by slyyydoggg69; 09-01-2010 at 12:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpapabuff View Post
    you could run keto over benadryl and keep running clen without a break
    likewise with the other poster is keto available over the counter at the chemist or pharmacy or through other means ? cheers

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    There both available over the counter

wnehme is offline Junior Member
    yes benadryl is over the counter take in on weeks 3 every night before bed and then start the clen weeks 4 and 5..be sure to cycle your clen through the day it has a 7-9 hr half life so spread your dosage over this hourly intake..

in my experience i was taking half my dose in the morning on rising wait 20mins then do my cardio..then i would take my second dose on the way home from work so by the time i was in the gym it was kicking in.

i have never used the gel and being back in sydney myself i know thats the only thing around i have always used the tabs and i would prefer them

i have a high tolerance to AAS so my body just absorbs it liek a sponeg with minimal siude effect..its bad in a way cause i dont know whats happening on the inside without my blood tests..but all is ok

toothache is offline Senior Member
    There's no reason to take ketotifen or benadryl while off of clen for the 2 weeks. The reason to go off clen for 2 weeks is to get your receptors back up. Take the ketotifen at the end of the 2nd week and stay on the clen. Ketotifen is so you never have to come off of clen.

Thread Information