awms is offline Senior Member

Almost fully recovered already!? PCT

I am in week 2 of pct (first cycle 500mg test cyp) and my balls have come back to almost normal size! they shrunk up quite a bit! but are now about 90% of their regualr size! is it possible that I am almost fully recovered? I know Im now 100% yet but has any one eles had this happen to them?

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Everyone has... Run your full PCT, you will be glad you did.

boyka is offline Associate Member

?

When did you start the PCT , 14 days after last injection, or ...

SuperBird is offline Associate Member

glad to hear your pct is working like a charm. i wish i had all this advice and knowledge so accessible when i started out.

I started my pct 14 days after my last shot. My balls started to come back about a week into my pct.

p.s im not gunna stop running pct Im just wondering if it normal to bounce back this soon? Does this mean my test is already coming back or near normal? or what?

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    No way to be sure untill you have blood work. But its a good indication that your PCT is doing what its suppose to

Im actually using just Letro right now for pct (long story) but I had no choice because thats all I had but I have order more clomid and nolva and should have it very shortly! Im gunna drop the letro an run nolva and clomid for 2 weeks once I get them witch should be soon...and yes I know "you should have all you pct before you start"

Why dont you just get BW done? You may not have needed the nolva & clomid if you are almost fully recovered, as your posts says.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I come back in a matter of week too, but always finished what I had planned.

Testicular size is a poor indication of endogenous androgen output too. AM erections are a good indication on the other hand.

Yeah I have morning wood...hard as a rock this morning...sex drive seems to be alot better too!

BigGuy5555 is offline New Member
    Just remember that how you feel means nothing until you see the bloodwork

boyka is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy5555 View Post
    Just remember that how you feel means nothing until you see the bloodwork
    If he feels fine, he does not have to do bloodwork, if he had some problems, than yes he should make a blood test.

Quote Originally Posted by boyka View Post
    If he feels fine, he does not have to do bloodwork, if he had some problems, than yes he should make a blood test.
    Horrible idea. Blood work after every PCT is a must.

themoreyouknow is offline Associate Member
    yeah dude, my balls came back in like 1.5 weeks..its such a good feeling lol but ride out the rest of your pct

powerws is offline Associate Member
    Let me ask, is there a baseline of what the numbers should look like as far as test goes?

gonzo6183 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyPeaches o.O View Post
    Why dont you just get BW done? You may not have needed the nolva & clomid if you are almost fully recovered, as your posts says.
    Ball size does NOT indicate recovery, go with the nolva and clomid to do everything properly, no point in going half arsed after all the work you have put in.

BTW I used HCG through my cycle, balls didnt shrink, had bloodwork done in week 2 of PCT was looking good but not even close to full recovery And I felt great so dont rely on what you think is recovery

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo3816 View Post
    Ball size does NOT indicate recovery, go with the nolva and clomid to do everything properly, no point in going half arsed after all the work you have put in.

BTW I used HCG through my cycle, balls didnt shrink, had bloodwork done in week 2 of PCT was looking good but not even close to full recovery And I felt great so dont rely on what you think is recovery
    Yeah but I didnt use HCG ...this is all I have been using:

Letro 2.5mg a day
    Zeus test booster (Tonkat ali, Fenugreek, and rodiola)
    Tribulus 3000mg a day
    Vitamin C Twice a day

Thats it thats all...my balls are almost completly back to normal after just under two weeks of this...impressive! perhaps my body just bounces back fast? I mean I know im not going to be 100% for atleast another couple weeks but still I have high sex drive, my nuts are about 90% back, morning wood...

Quote Originally Posted by awms View Post
    Yeah but I didnt use HCG ...this is all I have been using:

Letro 2.5mg a day
    Zeus test booster (Tonkat ali, Fenugreek, and rodiola)
    Tribulus 3000mg a day
    Vitamin C Twice a day

Thats it thats all...my balls are almost completly back to normal after just under two weeks of this...impressive! perhaps my body just bounces back fast? I mean I know im not going to be 100% for atleast another couple weeks but still I have high sex drive, my nuts are about 90% back, morning wood...
    You shouldt be using Letro during PCT, or another AI. Why lower estrogen when endogenous testosterone is low.

Tongkat Ali, Fenugreek, Tribulas will do f*ck all for testosterone output, but will increase labido (hence you feeling fine).

Thats a bullshit PCT by the way.

No HCG, No SERMs and Letro at 2.5mg/ED.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    You shouldt be using Letro during PCT, or another AI. Why lower estrogen when endogenous testosterone is low.

Tongkat Ali, Fenugreek, Tribulas will do f*ck all for testosterone output, but will increase labido (hence you feeling fine).

Thats a bullshit PCT by the way.

No HCG, No SERMs and Letro at 2.5mg/ED.
    I didnt have choice I had clomid and nolva but the person I got it from took my money promised he would have it for me and basicaly stole my money...he was the same guy I got my test and letro from so I didnt think he would have taken my money but you live you learn....so that was my only choice.

It seems to be working pretty well seeing as I woke up this morning and my balls are 100% back to normal? and who says you cant use letro for pct? its not ideal but people have done it with great success. It lowers estrogen and in return the body will want to make more test. Again its not ideal but from what I read it will have a similar effect to a-dex....heck I was even reading studeis were they gave a low dose of letro to men with loe test levels and letro brought there test levels back to normal and in some cases much higher than normal.

I didnt have choice I had clomid and nolva but the person I got it from took my money promised he would have it for me and basicaly stole my money...he was the same guy I got my test and letro from so I didnt think he would have taken my money but you live you learn....so that was my only choice.

It seems to be working pretty well seeing as I woke up this morning and my balls are 100% back to normal? and who says you cant use letro for pct? its not ideal but people have done it with great success. It lowers estrogen and in return the body will want to make more test. Again its not ideal but from what I read it will have a similar effect to a-dex....heck I was even reading studeis were they gave a low dose of letro to men with loe test levels and letro brought there test levels back to normal and in some cases much higher than normal.
    You dont know what your doing.

Letro at 2.5mg/ED will crush estrogen. It will cause cholesterol problems, joint and CNS problems, it will crush labido aswell. I highly doubt your on 2.5mg/ED, otherwise you'de be getting these symptoms.

I've already addressed using an AI during PCT, but I'll do it one more time for you. Why the heck would ANYONE want to use an AI during PCT if estrogen is already very low, because endogenous testosterone is VERY low? Using something like Aromasin or even Arimidex can cause the sides Letro does purely for this reason. Unless your using HCG during PCT (which your not)

SERMs are for PCT, AI's/HCG on cycle.

Your PCT is horrible and so is your cycle planning. Why didnt you have ALL your cycle meds before cycling?

What about a possible estrogen rebound from the use of Letro is endo. T does get increased? Thought of that?

If anyone reads this and think this cycle is acceptable, think again.

You dont know what your doing.

Letro at 2.5mg/ED will crush estrogen. It will cause cholesterol problems, joint and CNS problems, it will crush labido aswell. I highly doubt your on 2.5mg/ED, otherwise you'de be getting these symptoms.

I've already addressed using an AI during PCT, but I'll do it one more time for you. Why the heck would ANYONE want to use an AI during PCT if estrogen is already very low, because endogenous testosterone is VERY low? Using something like Aromasin or even Arimidex can cause the sides Letro does purely for this reason. Unless your using HCG during PCT (which your not)

SERMs are for PCT, AI's/HCG on cycle.

Your PCT is horrible and so is your cycle planning. Why didnt you have ALL your cycle meds before cycling?

What about a possible estrogen rebound from the use of Letro is endo. T does get increased? Thought of that?

If anyone reads this and think this cycle is acceptable, think again.
    First of all although Im sure you are extremely knowledgeable you are wrong that Letro can not be used for pct...is it ideal? no its not but yes it can be done and that compared to using nothing is the better of the two.

Second the person I got my gear from took my money, gave me my test and letro and told me "il have you clomid and nolva in a couple week" I trusted him because I have known him for a while and guess what he ****ed me? so was it smart to start with out my pct on hand no....but i really didnt think I would get screwed over but hey you live you learn.

First of all although Im sure you are extremely knowledgeable you are wrong that Letro can not be used for pct...is it ideal? no its not but yes it can be done and that compared to using nothing is the better of the two.

Second the person I got my gear from took my money, gave me my test and letro and told me "il have you clomid and nolva in a couple week" I trusted him because I have known him for a while and guess what he ****ed me? so was it smart to start with out my pct on hand no....but i really didnt think I would get screwed over but hey you live you learn.
    Yeah, I guess I do know what I'm talking about in regards to Endocrinology and PCT. Got a few articles and a sticky on it.

Your confusing the fact Letro can increase endogenous testosterone and it being acceptable for PCT. Most quote, this study, on Letro quadrupling testosterone on "one pill a week (2.5mg)". Ok... It raised endo. T a fair bit, but these guys are obese and have ALOT of aromotase which will inturn cause negative feedback at the hypothalamus suppressing the axis.

So they have ALOT of estrogen causing a suppressing effect. You dont AT ALL during PCT. You have very LOW estrogen, so why use a compound that suppresses 98% of circulating estrogen? You still havent answered that.

The truth is (if your logical and have a basic understanding of the HPTA), Letro is a bullshit idea for PCT. But a decent idea at raising endogenous testosterone in a normal state, or perhaps inbetween cycles for a kick.

Again, you dont know what your talking about. And... Please dont tell me I'm wrong about using Letro for PCT, when you havent the fogiest about it or how it raises test etc...

I've already touched on the sides, lipids, joint, CNS, labido, lethargy. Why the f*ck do you want those sides, or MORE sides during PCT. PCT is often a time of decreased energy, low labido, so you want to lower labido more and cause more lethargy.

Tell me how Letro increases endogenous testosterone?

Why do I have the feeling I'm talking to another brick wall...

Listen man I am not here to fight with you...there are many many studies out there proving that letrozole in fact can be used for pct. Its not ideal but it can be done and is better then nothing.

In the future I will have all my stuff before hand but I didnt really think the guy would **** me over like he did so you live you learn right.

Why do I have the feeling I'm talking to another brick wall...
    I am agreeing with you so please dont take this the wrong way...If i had the option of using clomid and nolva I would have trust me! that what I planned on doing.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Order some SERMS via Ar-r and run a proper protocol. Just because your family jewels are hanging low again doesn't mean diddly squat.

It's still not too late to run an appropriate PCT.

BOBfromfightclub is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, I guess I do know what I'm talking about in regards to Endocrinology and PCT. Got a few articles and a sticky on it.

Your confusing the fact Letro can increase endogenous testosterone and it being acceptable for PCT. Most quote, this study, on Letro quadrupling testosterone on "one pill a week (2.5mg)". Ok... It raised endo. T a fair bit, but these guys are obese and have ALOT of aromotase which will inturn cause negative feedback at the hypothalamus suppressing the axis.

So they have ALOT of estrogen causing a suppressing effect. You dont AT ALL during PCT. You have very LOW estrogen, so why use a compound that suppresses 98% of circulating estrogen? You still havent answered that.

The truth is (if your logical and have a basic understanding of the HPTA), Letro is a bullshit idea for PCT. But a decent idea at raising endogenous testosterone in a normal state, or perhaps inbetween cycles for a kick.

Again, you dont know what your talking about. And... Please dont tell me I'm wrong about using Letro for PCT, when you havent the fogiest about it or how it raises test etc...

I've already touched on the sides, lipids, joint, CNS, labido, lethargy. Why the f*ck do you want those sides, or MORE sides during PCT. PCT is often a time of decreased energy, low labido, so you want to lower labido more and cause more lethargy.

Tell me how Letro increases endogenous testosterone?
    what would your recomended PCT be?

What does letro do to joints?

Quote Originally Posted by BOBfromfightclub View Post
    what would your recomended PCT be?

What does letro do to joints?
    If You Search.. The Answers Will Come..

Thread Information