Twin is offline Associate Member

I want to do steroids in the future in my early 20's... What is wrong with this?

I mean, I never did any drugs... Or I dont drink.. never.. so surely a 4 month or w/e cycle cant be worst than someone who has been drinking and smoking there whole life.. and they live fine it seems..(till 60's or 70's... etc.)

What if I been lifting for 5 years serously and eating with a good diet.... And I am like 24 years old. What would beb ad about cycling?? sure I would not have hit my genetic potenial, but look at zyzz and supaturk... im jelous of them...

Note: I am 19 years old. Been lifting for a year but was not eating enough... and diet sucked. Now my diet is good and I am thinking about cycling at around 23 or 24....

age 18: 115 pounds.... 5 foot 8...

Age 19: 140 pounds... 5 foot 8 (1 year later)

I fixed my diet 2 months ago and have been gaining 5 lb's per month.. and by next year, i should be 170 pounds.. and will continue to bulk up etc.

So when I am 23-24 years old I would like to do a cycle? or maybe half dosage cycle? idk... curious on the side effects...

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member

dharts is offline Associate Member
    dont do it stay natural and read up and soak up as much info on steroids and how to correctly use them and the proper pct. grow and learn first and you will be fine. dont jump into something you dont need now

ds53 is offline Junior Member
    I made gains into my 50's naturally. It takes a lot of hard work and pain, lots and lots of pain. You get to keep your gains and even when you lay off from the gym for a while, you remain big and strong. When you return to the gym your muscle memory comes into place and in a few weeks them arms, chest and legs are as big as ever. I didnt have to worry about my nuts or gyno or any of the problems with AAS. Finally at 53 I realized I had reached and gone past my prime and natural potential. I hated it, couldnt hardly stand to look at myself because I began losing strength and gaining weight and after a long and sober peroid of thinking about what life had for me in the future I broke down and went to a dr. for help. For the first time in my life I am now training with the help of AAS.

maxdose is offline Junior Member
    Why mess with them at all until you have exhausted your body's natty growth potential?
    Thats free and doesnt cost you anything, risk you getting scammed, or in legal trouble, or health issues.
    I made gains into my late 20's and was easily 260 before I touched a thing.
    At 19 I was just begining, I put on 30 lbs that year and another 30 the next, didnt know shit about nutrition just ate and didnt worry about bf%. Just wanted to get big thats all.
    Now a days there are so many good sups and natural ways to grow without AAS.
    Use them before you jump on the AAS train-its a sad epidemic to see people jump all over them like its some quick fix...and they dont even know how to eat or train themselves properly yet.

NVR2BIG1 is offline Banned
    your still 40-60 lbs off what I'd consider the benchmark at your height for considering steroids . What you really meant to say was "I'm 19 and I'm thinking about steroids" not in 4-5 more yrs, now. Lets quit the bullshit, you found a steroid forum first off, and your planning this 5 yrs from now? I call bullshit, but seriously wait dude

Quote Originally Posted by NVR2BIG1 View Post
    your still 40-60 lbs off what I'd consider the benchmark at your height for considering steroids. What you really meant to say was "I'm 19 and I'm thinking about steroids" not in 4-5 more yrs, now. Lets quit the bullshit, you found a steroid forum first off, and your planning this 5 yrs from now? I call bullshit, but seriously wait dude
    I joined this forum and actually wanted to originally cycle at 20 years old.. But then I am reading some posts and I decided to wait till im atleast 25 years old... Becuase i do not have a good base to start off etc.

so im not bsing. i dont plan on cycling anytime soon... and i know im 60 lb's off .. i dont have a base to work with at steroids now... but surely i will be 200 lb's by the time im 25 years old....

and thanks for the link. going to take a read now

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=15197

and the reason y i want to cylce is simple...

more girls...

better to have a body like that in 20's.. then it is to have it in ur 40's... or 50's...

more fun and action IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Twin View Post
    and the reason y i want to cylce is simple...

more girls...

better to have a body like that in 20's.. then it is to have it in ur 40's... or 50's...

more fun and action IMO.
    No offense but not a good reason at all.
    Get ripped and chicks will dig no matter your size....well the bigger you get the less they will like it actually as I have found over the years...only certain women like the big Superheavy bber look...fortunately fitness girls are in that category.
    I digress, using AAS to impress women is not an original idea, but a bad reason to do them.

ok guys. thats a good link. this explains it

"This is what your genetic potential would be. Now if you started to use steroids at that point, 165-185 lbs you may be able to put on another 15-20 lbs (180-200lbs). If you had started using when you were 125 lbs., and gained 25lbs through the use of steroids , you would still be well short of what you could have gotten naturally (150lbs as compared to 180-200lbs), and now it will be much harder to try to gain another 30-40lbs.
    "

key line:" and now it will be much harder to try to gain another 30-40lbs.
    ""

i see.. now i see how important it is to wait till im near my genetic potenial... i guess no steroids till my 30's/when i hit my genetic potenial....

"it would be

Quote Originally Posted by maxdose View Post
    No offense but not a good reason at all.
    Get ripped and chicks will dig no matter your size....well the bigger you get the less they will like it actually as I have found over the years...only certain women like the big Superheavy bber look...fortunately fitness girls are in that category.
    I digress, using AAS to impress women is not an original idea, but a bad reason to do them.
    yeah but what about zyzz(he did 4 or 5 cycles i believe?)? girls love that body..

just to throw that out there..

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Quote Originally Posted by Twin View Post
    I mean, I never did any drugs... Or I dont drink.. never.. so surely a 4 month or w/e cycle cant be worst than someone who has been drinking and smoking there whole life.. and they live fine it seems..(till 60's or 70's... etc.)

What if I been lifting for 5 years serously and eating with a good diet.... And I am like 24 years old. What would beb ad about cycling?? sure I would not have hit my genetic potenial, but look at zyzz and supaturk... im jelous of them...

Note: I am 19 years old. Been lifting for a year but was not eating enough... and diet sucked. Now my diet is good and I am thinking about cycling at around 23 or 24....

age 18: 115 pounds.... 5 foot 8...

Age 19: 140 pounds... 5 foot 8 (1 year later)

I fixed my diet 2 months ago and have been gaining 5 lb's per month.. and by next year, i should be 170 pounds.. and will continue to bulk up etc.

So when I am 23-24 years old I would like to do a cycle? or maybe half dosage cycle? idk... curious on the side effects...
    you jealous of that fag?

yes.

Jahcuree is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stevey_6t9 View Post
    you jealous of that fag?
    lol !

darkcrayz is offline Member
    last i checked drinking or smoking doesnt shut down your endocrine system like steroids if you take them before the body is fully developed; but if you have studies id like to read them.

zyzz isnt big, just lean. you can get lean but diet and not need steroids. the girls your age would be more into your body looking like that then some beefed up bodybuilder. girls prefer the baseball player body over bodybuilders anyway.

junkiescumbag is offline Banned
    zyzz isnt that big at all. but he is a good goal if you wanna pick up chicks. you dont need to cycle for that. just use some clen or something

airguard0909 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by junkiescumbag View Post
    zyzz isnt that big at all. but he is a good goal if you wanna pick up chicks. you dont need to cycle for that. just use some clen or something
    lol. yea your right about that.

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Lol! You don't need steroids at all to look like the guy in the pic above. I'd say steroids would give you a short cut to getting that size and leanness but serously I would not waste my money or mess with my endocrine system to look only like that!

Quote Originally Posted by dece870717 View Post
    Lol! You don't need steroids at all to look like the guy in the pic above. I'd say steroids would give you a short cut to getting that size and leanness but serously I would not waste my money or mess with my endocrine system to look only like that!
    Exactly. No offense to him he looks good, but that could have been accomplished easily without gear.
    IMO gear is for going beyond genetic potential...you use it when you have maxed that out first...of course no one does this and by the time they hit low 200's they have done 4-5 cycles and wonder why their progress has come to a halt (usually blaming it on quality of gear).

Make as much gain as you can w/o AAS and it will be much more keepable and then when you do hit that point you will be that much better and bigger.

Honestly, chicks could give two shits what you look like. The problem is that you do. That reduces your confidence, and that is what women really find sexy. That's why girls are attracted to guys who act like assholes. They mistake this for confidence, when it's really just a defense mechanism for some underlying psychological issue. Of course, most girls have some underlying psychological issue as well, so they become two peas in a pod.

If women do look at a guy from a distance what they look at first is chest size/shape, arm size/shape, and the way he moves (men have a certain gait that distinguishes them from women; it's something genetic that's there to attract the opposite sex). Abs and how super lean and cut you are really aren't as important as you think. If you're bigger than the average guy and well built its usually enough when surrounded by leaner guys with less mass. I agree that there is a point of being super massive that is a turn off, but that's a real freak extreme like pro BBs.

I've rarely seen my abs my entire life, and was only ever what I would consider to be super lean once. However, ever since puberty I've been bigger than most guys, and I started lifting at 14. Coincidentally I also had my first girlfriend and sex for the first time that year. Ever since I've never had a problem getting women. My confidence comes from my strength, and my other achievements in life, and with that being broadcast the women will come flocking.

The point is that if you don't think you're enough without steroids , you'll never think you're enough with them.

Thread Information