bdodge2 is offline Junior Member

RKC - Rite of Passage and AAS?????

I have started the RKC Rite of Passage 12 week program. The end result is to do 200 snatches in 10 min with a 24kg kbell and 200 clean and press in 10 min with the same 24 kg bell.
    These are the hardest workouts that I have done so far. I know it will rip me up. I am way harder already and the cardio aspect is wicked.

My question is that I want to start a tbol/test/deca cycle in 6 weeks from now. It will be just over half way in my 12 week program. Do you think that I will get all the gains in LBM with this program or should I finish the 12 weeks and then start my cycle and a hypertraphy based traditional 4 day split?

How would you run this cycle for 16 weeks??
    I was first going to go
    tbol 60 ed weeks 1-6
    test E 600/w 1-16
    Deca 400/week 1-16
    tbol 13-18

back to TRT Dose.

But I wonder if I should run a lower dose test tbol to get through most of the RKC then slowly add in more test and dbol ?

CFforged is offline Junior Member
    Say goodbye to the skin on your palms for those 200 KB snatches

LOL they are a mess now at only 100........

But need thoughts on AAS with this type of program.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    with that being an endurance/strength type event my thoughts would Be EQ (im sure some will dissagree) and Possibly preload about 10-14 days before with anadrol 50-100mg a day to get your RBC up and get that extra strenght kick.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I would avoid AAS that cause back pumps. Orals are out. Eq, Deca , primo and test would be a safe bet. Maybe train with Anavar for explosive strength, but drop it before the actual thing you're doing. BTW, I have no idea what RKC stands for.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 09-01-2010 at 08:32 PM.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    yeah true, I completely forgot the back pumps from drol. I withdraw that suggestion

Thanks for the thoughts...
    RKC is Russian Kettlebell Certification. Based on programs by Pavel Tsatsouline. His ideas on strength training are great.

Tbol gives me huge pumps...so I guess I will hold off with those...

EQ and test might be the way to go to start...then add deca in through the cycle as I would run it at least 16 weeks.

My entire overall goal is not for pure mass but hard and cut with strength.

Someguy123 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdodge2 View Post
    My entire overall goal is not for pure mass but hard and cut with strength.

personally, if this was my goals, id forget about steroids and just do crossfit training. its pretty amazing stuff as far as building strength and staying ripped go.

If that was my goal I'd look at Anavar over the others. It's great for building strength, hardening up, and leaning down if you fit the criteria (starting at a max of 15% BF).

Test is really a mass builder. You can cut on it, but typically that requires another compound, as the mass you get from straight test tends to be softer.

EQ alone is often considered worthless, plus you need a 16 week cycle to get anything out of it. Most of what's improved is endurance from what I've read, so it fits your goals there, but I don't know if it would work like that solo, and I would not waste time and money on a maybe.

I'd avoid Deca like the plague due to the ED it almost always causes. Plus you get a real hard test shutdown with Deca.

Thread Information