makembyte is offline Junior Member

Getting boobs please help!!!!!

STARTED CYCLE WITHOUT HAVING NOLV ON HAND LIKE AN IDIOT. I ORDERED SOME BUT NEED DOSING INFO ON HOW TO REVERSE THE GYNO!! I ALLREADY GOT QUARTER SIZED LUMPS UNDER EACH NIPPLE I GOT LIQUID LETRO ON HAND BUT WAITING FOR THE NOLV PROBABLY GET FRIDAY OR MON.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    post pics. Hopefully someone like Marcus will come alone soon. In the mean time read the educational threads there should be something there. And if i were you I wouldn't wait I'd start the letro right now at .25mgED but maybe if you've let it get to the size of quarters you should go .5mg ED
    Last edited by scotty51312; 09-01-2010 at 06:37 PM.

Just took 5 mg of dex and was thinking of taking 2.5 mg ed at least for a couple weeks , is that to much?

Ok i'm not gonna do the reasearch for you. Start by reading this thread "Estrogen Control, Treatment, and PCT by WARMachine" Also what is your cycle and what week are you on?

Cucle=600 mg deca a week/750 mg test c a week and on 3rd week

read the profile about deca and consider something to control progesterone Cabergoline and Bromocriptine. These are things I picked up just by using my search button so I'm gonna leave you to figure the rest out

Thanx for sharing ur knowledge/reserching right now just thought id throw some questions out there in the mean time/fishing for knowledge

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty51312 View Post
    read the profile about deca and consider something to control progesterone Cabergoline and Bromocriptine. These are things I picked up just by using my search button so I'm gonna leave you to figure the rest out
    Dopamine agonists lower prolactin. AIs lower estrogen along with progesterone.

OP, what are you waiting for??? Start the letro immediately at 2.5mg/day, then taper off onto Nolva or Aromasin maybe 2 weeks after you get the gyno under control.

Awsome man. Thats exactly what im gonna do

themoreyouknow is offline Associate Member
    i thought taking deca and nolva was not a good idea..?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by makembyte View Post
    STARTED CYCLE WITHOUT HAVING NOLV ON HAND LIKE AN IDIOT. I ORDERED SOME BUT NEED DOSING INFO ON HOW TO REVERSE THE GYNO!! I ALLREADY GOT QUARTER SIZED LUMPS UNDER EACH NIPPLE I GOT LIQUID LETRO ON HAND BUT WAITING FOR THE NOLV PROBABLY GET FRIDAY OR MON.
    You should already be using the LETROZOLE . Its your best bet at this point.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Guys we don't know if he has pevious cycle exp, how do we know if gyno is from the test or the deca ..again we might be at the old running two compounds first cycle and not knowing how are body reacts to the different compounds..ohhh the shame

NMacFar is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    Guys we don't know if he has pevious cycle exp, how do we know if gyno is from the test or the deca..again we might be at the old running two compounds first cycle and not knowing how are body reacts to the different compounds..ohhh the shame
    ????????? I hope your next 76 posts contribute more than this one did...

Like Bonaparte said, start with the letro.

theboss is offline Associate Member
    B6 helps with prog. sides

Raziel is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by themoreyouknow View Post
    the nolva CAN aggrevate prolactin induced gyno, not always tho, this is why most users will use clomid for deca and not nolva. Of course we dont even know if the OP's gyno situation is a result of the deca or the test so...

OP at that does of test alone I would be running an AI like arimidex or aromasin throughout the cycle, but I prefer to run support drugs such as that or caber in a deca cycle throughout just to avoid any problems, but to each his own. good luck!

wormwood is offline Associate Member
    Letro can combat both forms of gyno right?

Quote Originally Posted by theboss View Post
    B6 helps with prog. sides
    No, it helps with prolactin. He is not having prolactin sides (ED/inorgasmia and lactating nipples).

Quote Originally Posted by themoreyouknow View Post
    This is hardly the right thread to be inquiring into something you heard that THEORETICALLY may be true in a few cases. Besides, the Nolva wouldn't be used until long after the gyno subsides, so there wouldn't be any risk.

Guys we don't know if he has pevious cycle exp, how do we know if gyno is from the test or the deca..again we might be at the old running two compounds first cycle and not knowing how are body reacts to the different compounds..ohhh the shame
    It doesn't matter what mixture of factors caused the gyno, since Letro will take care of it all.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member

Thumbs up

THANX for clearing it up BONAPARTE and not just parroting responces like so many others do.

THANX for clearing it up BONAPARTE and not just parroting responces like so many others do.
    No problem. I find myself having to clear up progestin confusion more than anything else. Very few guys have done enough research to grasp how these progestin hormones work, which is why they have no business using 19-nors in the first place.

Thread Information