BIG NICE is offline Associate Member

Letro from a doctor?

Might be a stupid question, but if I went to a doctor would it be possible to get a prescription for Letrozole to reverse slight gyno symptoms? What would u guys' guesses be?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by BIG NICE View Post
    Might be a stupid question, but if I went to a doctor would it be possible to get a prescription for Letrozole to reverse slight gyno symptoms? What would u guys' guesses be?
    You would probably need a very educated,,open minded doctor.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Just get it like the rest of us.

spiketannin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    You would probably need a very educated,,open minded doctor.
    true i doubt hed do it but its worth a shot

awms is offline Senior Member
    Good luck with that I tried to get leto and nolva and my doctor laughed at me like I was an idot even after showing him studies and pages I had printed out....He laughed and said "those drugs are for women...those wont do anything...there for breast cancer" I shook my head and was in awe of his stupidity and told him what the drugs do, how they work, and why they work....he then laughed and said no.

99% of family doctors are usless hacks who couldnt tell a cold from the hole in their ass lol they have a basic knowledge of the body and a massive medical dictionary to read when they arnt sure of wtf they are doing...try to get in and see an endocrinologist (Doctor who specifically deals with hormones) they might be able to help you out.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by awms View Post
    Good luck with that I tried to get leto and nolva and my doctor laughed at me like I was an idot even after showing him studies and pages I had printed out....He laughed and said "those drugs are for women...those wont do anything...there for breast cancer" I shook my head and was in awe of his stupidity and told him what the drugs do, how they work, and why they work....he then laughed and said no.

Good luck!
    Wow. Does your doc think that only women have estrogen and aromatase enzymes? What a dumbass.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    these docs probably think that if a man took a women's multivitamin he'd start menstruating

htown21 is offline New Member
    I thought I read that gyno cannot be reversed by meds, just the progress can be stopped. is this true?

Quote Originally Posted by htown21 View Post
    I thought I read that gyno cannot be reversed by meds, just the progress can be stopped. is this true?
    It can be reversed to some degree in many cases. There are a ton of factors.

Thread Information