cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

Sustanon and Test Prop question

Ok.. try to keep this short / sweet.. Read profiles on these. Have questions.

Current cycle , 2nd cycle. Got tip gear might be underdosed so who knows what the real amounts are

test cyp 750 wk
    deca 600 wk
    dbol 10 mg day
    abomb 100 mg day
    nolva 20 mcg day
    s4 50 mcg day

Need to know if test prop or sustanon can be thrown into the mix? I believe the answer is probably shouldn't do this. If so I ask, can I run sustanon and prop together for a 3rd cycle?

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    That cycle is crazey for a second cycle

Whats the point in runnin prop sust and cyp, just stick to one, prop or cyp i would say.

Why such high doses for a second cycle

I would stick with a str8 forward 500mg test with a kickstart if ur not running prop,

Keep it simple

Sector is offline Associate Member
    Stats? Those doses are already very high for a 2nd cycle. No need whatsoever to add Sust or Prop.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    I'm speechless! 2nd cycle?!? Insane!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    That cycle is crazey for a second cycle

Whats the point in runnin prop sust and cyp, just stick to one, prop or cyp i would say.

Why such high doses for a second cycle

I would stick with a str8 forward 500mg test with a kickstart if ur not running prop,

Keep it simple

I got a tip the gear is underdosed.. I do believe in the kiss method though

Quote Originally Posted by Sector View Post
    Stats? Those doses are already very high for a 2nd cycle. No need whatsoever to add Sust or Prop.
    Ok thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyPeaches o.O View Post
    I'm speechless! 2nd cycle?!? Insane!!
    Again my gear appears underdosed. I don't want to go into details of how I know but an acquaintance claims he had it tested and it came back low

So I am assuming Sust with Test Prop at the same time is not a good 3rd cycle? What can I do with these..

Blog Entries
    Because Sustanon is a blend of testosterones, could I theoretically run it between two bottles of test cyp?

Look I know this is a frikkin wetawded question but some of us have trouble getting legit shit you have to keep that in mind

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    For your sake I hope it's under dosed.

Yes you can run Prop and a blend next round.

Im still curious what your stats are?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianPride. View Post
    For your sake I hope it's under dosed.

Yes you can run Prop and a blend next round.
    thanks / respect

Im still curious what your stats are?
    Uh.. really, if you are gonna bust my balls, I dont give a f what you think about my stats. But since you asked i'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you are gonna be respectful towards me.

Before cycle I cut down to a cut up 170. I'm sitting at 181 lbs as of this morning 2.5 weeks into cycle. To have put on that much weight in that little of time I look pretty hard. Been doing much better on diet and cardio than in the past.

I dropped creatine and ordered liquidex which just arrived today. I felt the creatine was helping make me moon faced. Been trying to cut all sodium out of my diet to fix the bloat as well. I do think that creatine works, but its just not worth it to me to not like my appearance while on it. I am curious if liquidex would help cut down on what creatine does but that is a shot in the dark and unlikely. From what I understand the liquidex interacts with estrogen to reduce bloat, whereas creatine just causes the muscles to take on more liquid, so theres no relation possible.

As far as my background im 29.. I dont know my bf i dont care I like how I look. I got approached by 5 bouncers last time I got trashed and I saw fear in their eyes so I could give a f what anyone thinks that Im not 220 lbs of beef dart. Some day I will be. Anyway back on track I was a little shit in high school I weighed 125 lbs when I graduated high school so I won't sit here and listen to any bullshit from anyone about how I haven't put my dues in over the last 10 years. I would be much bigger if I had fixed my diet before I will concede that, but I have the diet thing whipped at the moment. Diet has always been my weakest point and the thing holding me back.

If you want before and after pics I may post those towards the end of my cycle if anyone really gives a shit. Or I might just put em up for a couple of days and make a post in the Lounge I dunno yet. Dont really want pics of me floating around necessarily.

Lastly sorry if this response seems confrontational its just sometimes people have no ****ing perspective over what I'm trying to do here, so without talking to you more and knowing you I have to be on my guard in case you're a moe ron.
    Last edited by cherrydrpepper; 09-03-2010 at 12:43 PM.

tjax03 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrydrpepper View Post
    Ok.. try to keep this short / sweet.. Read profiles on these. Have questions.

Current cycle , 2nd cycle. Got tip gear might be underdosed so who knows what the real amounts are

test cyp 750 wk
    deca 600 wk
    dbol 10 mg day
    abomb 100 mg day
    nolva 20 mcg day
    s4 50 mcg day

Need to know if test prop or sustanon can be thrown into the mix? I believe the answer is probably shouldn't do this. If so I ask, can I run sustanon and prop together for a 3rd cycle?

Not trying to bust your balls, but what kind of tip did you get. Did someone with alot of experience already try the same stuff and tell you? If I were you I would start out on a more reasonable dosage range and then if I felt like things weren't going as expected I might up the amount. Better to do things conservatively with this type of thing.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tjax03 View Post
    Not trying to bust your balls, but what kind of tip did you get. Did someone with alot of experience already try the same stuff and tell you? If I were you I would start out on a more reasonable dosage range and then if I felt like things weren't going as expected I might up the amount. Better to do things conservatively with this type of thing.
    This sounds not very believeable to me but this is what happened

Hearing this 2nd hand.. acquaintance's dad is a doctor of some sort. Had a bottle tested. Came back as barely any test in it.

Find this hard to believe. Gave me bad acne. Gave me gobby jizz. Gave me noticeably increased strength.

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    If i was you i would find a reliable source rather than guessing that ur gear is underdosed and taking way too much to balance it out.

thanks / respect

Uh.. really, if you are gonna bust my balls, I dont give a f what you think about my stats. But since you asked i'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you are gonna be respectful towards me.

Seriously? In what way at all did I come across as I was going to "bust your balls"? You asked a question on a steroid forum regarding a cycle and you dont expect to be asked your stats? I was in no way attacking you.

Blog Entries
    Seriously? In what way at all did I come across as I was going to "bust your balls"? You asked a question on a steroid forum regarding a cycle and you dont expect to be asked your stats? I was in no way attacking you.
    Ok maybe its just me today. It seemed like there was something there in the way you asked me. But really Ive just seen over and over again people get a new asshole ripped because they aren't 200 lbs and are starting steroids . People need to understand that some of us like me were little shits back in the day and had everything going against them, so if I want to start gear at a weight like 170 5'8" thats my business. But really I am understanding maybe I have some insecurities I need to work on and my explosive rant probably has nothing to do with you. So I apologize.

Ok maybe its just me today. It seemed like there was something there in the way you asked me. But really Ive just seen over and over again people get a new asshole ripped because they aren't 200 lbs and are starting steroids. People need to understand that some of us like me were little shits back in the day and had everything going against them, so if I want to start gear at a weight like 170 5'8" thats my business. But really I am understanding maybe I have some insecurities I need to work on and my explosive rant probably has nothing to do with you. So I apologize.
    Thank you. And I see nothing wrong with starting gear at your age and stats. 170 at 5'8 doesnt appear to be too light to start.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Ok maybe its just me today. It seemed like there was something there in the way you asked me. But really Ive just seen over and over again people get a new asshole ripped because they aren't 200 lbs and are starting steroids. People need to understand that some of us like me were little shits back in the day and had everything going against them, so if I want to start gear at a weight like 170 5'8" thats my business. But really I am understanding maybe I have some insecurities I need to work on and my explosive rant probably has nothing to do with you. So I apologize.
    If I was on 1.3 grams a week of aas I'd say it was me to..

Blog Entries
    Hi I have Anastrolzole now, 60 mL , 60 mg

Did a search function; answers are all over the place. How much should I take and is it every other day?

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    If your source is what I think it is then it's dosed at 1mg/ml. Do .5cc EOD if needed.

Thread Information