benbean77 is offline Junior Member

Arrow i feel skinny, do i get on the winny ?

training for a while now, over 2 years. in a career where i am always in the gym, i am only 20 but think im going to go to the dark side. test-e 500mg per week for 10 weeks and winstrol @ 30mg e,d last 4 weeks. and suggestions of anything to run with the cycle ? i was thinking arimidex .
    PCT clomid & nolvadex
    goal is to add lean muscle mass of around 15-20lb and strnegth gains.
    thanks

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    I wouldn't advise it. A diet can do amazing things..

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    In humans your Endocrine system is not fully functional until an average age of 25yrs, although the main development is up to around 21yrs it still fluctuates a little bit up to its fully functional age. There is a risk of permanently damaging your HPTA if you take AAS to young and you could end up with symptoms of andropause and HRT for life. Symptoms could be Limp dick, low libido, depression, low energy, low endurance, erection problems and many more but.......are these the types of symptoms you want to have in your 20's?. Believe me its hard to cope with these in your 40's yet alone in your prime of your life.

Around this age your Testosterone levels are the highest they going to be in your life naturally, so use what you have and don't take the risk of damage, I am passionate about this because ive seen it many times with young kids wanting to looking like their heroes and they think the answer is in an injection/tablet.

Taking AAS to young can also cause problems with development, one other main problem is premature sealing of your epiphyeal bone and the consequences mean that you wont grow as big as your genetics could allow you to, there is a test which can be done to see if your growth plates have sealed yet but the average age is around 21yrs old.

DIET
    A lot of younger bodybuilders don't know how to eat. Researching and understanding how your own body responds will help you get to your natural limit, the right food at the right time and a full understanding of proteins,carbs, and fats will only help you succeed in achieving your natural goals. Keeping a diet diary will also help you understand the importance of macro, nutrients, calories and should help you see in which areas you could be going wrong in adding lean muscle tissue.

No matter how much anabolic support you have it will be worthless without proper nutrition, food will help build and maintain your valued muscle weather its natural, cycling or in PCT. Adjusting your food intake and consuming muscle building foods coupled with a solid training program will help you achieve your natural limit and foundation before you start AAS use.

This area is a huge problem with the younger guys and I can't express enough how important diet/food is when first starting out, post and pre training nutrition are very important and understanding how to load and feed the body will help push growth and create a very natural anabolic environment.

olderfella is offline Associate Member
    Sound advice please listen to what the guys telling you

benbean77 is offline Junior Member
    if i go ahead and dont take your advice on not taking steroids now, do you have any advice for me if i go ahead ?
    thanks

olderfella is offline Associate Member
    my advice would be please ensure you have a good doctor to go to when youre depressed because your dick aint workin,take care and good luck

First off I'd like to see your stats. Age, weight, height, BF%, as well as diet and training routine. Then I can give you educated advice as to how to solve your problem by correcting either your diet or training. Until those two things are proper there is no point in taking steroids . So many people see steroids as the beginning of the BBing process, but in reality they are the end. They will only ever work and yield results that can be maintained once you have made as much progress as possible naturally and learned how to eat. This takes years. The reason top level BBs are where they are is because of training and diet. At the top level steroids are what is required to allow you to compete, but taking steroids does not get you to that top level; diet and training do that. If it was as simple as steroids then every steroid user would be a top level BB or strength & power athlete (and those sports would be overflowing with participants). The truth is that the vast majority of steroid users are simply BBing enthusiasts who never enter a contest or event. They just want to look good or stay in great shape as they age and the natural degradation of life begins, or push past their genetic potential and be just a bit bigger than they could achieve naturally.

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by benbean77 View Post
    if i go ahead and dont take your advice on not taking steroids now, do you have any advice for me if i go ahead ?
    thanks
    We tend to stay away from giving advice that we know will adversely affect you, sorry.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Nice rhyme, but nobody here is going to condone your AAS use.

SuperBird is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    In humans your Endocrine system is not fully functional until an average age of 25yrs, although the main development is up to around 21yrs it still fluctuates a little bit up to its fully functional age. There is a risk of permanently damaging your HPTA if you take AAS to young and you could end up with symptoms of andropause and HRT for life. Symptoms could be Limp dick, low libido, depression, low energy, low endurance, erection problems and many more but.......are these the types of symptoms you want to have in your 20's?. Believe me its hard to cope with these in your 40's yet alone in your prime of your life.

Around this age your Testosterone levels are the highest they going to be in your life naturally, so use what you have and don't take the risk of damage, I am passionate about this because ive seen it many times with young kids wanting to looking like their heroes and they think the answer is in an injection/tablet.

Taking AAS to young can also cause problems with development, one other main problem is premature sealing of your epiphyeal bone and the consequences mean that you wont grow as big as your genetics could allow you to,
    It would be nice if anyone under 25 who asked about AAS was just handed this and made to sign it.

i had a good head on my shoulders and waited until i was about 25. which is 5 years after i was going to the gym.

Natureboy71 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by benbean77 View Post
    thanks
    Yes, go back and re-read this thread.

Thread Information