topanga is offline New Member

Dbol Only Cyle Tips??

Hi there, about to start my dbol only cycle and was wondering if i could get some tips. I plan on running around 20 mgs for the first week and bumping it to either 30 or 40 for the rest. Is there anything I need to take during the cycle? I've heard milkthistle is **** so ive decided not to take that. So far all i've decided im taking is Nolva as a pct for 40/40/20/20 but is that okay? I'd appreciate anyone telling me what i'm missing. for during the cycle, after the cycle, thanks!

Sector is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by topanga View Post
    I'd appreciate anyone telling me what i'm missing.
    Your missing Test... Seriously though, dbol only cycles are just plain fail

Dont do it.

Lets get some stats as well.

Weight
    Body Fat
    Years Training

LeroyB is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    here is a tip - dont do it.
    seriously
    It can and will work but its really not worth it.

Muscledweebe is offline Junior Member
    What ur missing is a lil more research!! Without asking for ur stats i can tell u dbol only is a terrible cycle

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I've done it, gained mass, but got sides. If you can take sides, Dbol only is fine.

Low labido, low energy.

If you do it, use 25-50mg/ED Proviron , some Tribulas or LJ100, Tongkat. Plus Aromasin 10mg/EOD.

Done.

Seems like u got it all figured out then no need for any tips!!!

Whats so wrong with taking a dbol only cycle? I heard its a great first cycle. My friend just finished his first cycle of dbol and gained 20 lbs. and increased his strength massively.

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Whats so wrong with taking a dbol only cycle? I heard its a great first cycle. My friend just finished his first cycle of dbol and gained 20 lbs. and increased his strength massively.
    How long ago was cycle ?
    If he just finished . Let us know how much strength and weight he has in 2 weeks .

He actually finished about a month ago, and he's kept on most of his weight. He might have lost about 8 lbs, but his strength is still up.

Stats please!!

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Muscledweebe View Post
    Stats please!!
    I have a feeling he is leaving them out for a reason. Besides his buddy is giving him all the good advice one needs.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    dbol only isnt a good first time cycle, things have moved on from the 80's and there are far better first time cycles what would do the job far better. Dbol only can cause serious water retention and most of the gains will disappear after the cycle. Are you scared of injections?

What are your stats?
    BF?
    how long have you been training for?

Sorry here are my stats.
    Age 20
    Height 5'11
    Weight 160
    Body Fat pretty low, about 11-12?
    Years Training 1 full year, consitently

Oh okayy. I'm not particularly scared of injections, but I just felt more comfortable with oral/pills. I'd be worried of screwing up with injections. What would you recommend for my first cycle, if not dbol ?

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Tip: Don't do steroids . You are not ready.

Why are you wanting to use AAS after working out for one year? You don't need your first cycle for at least another 5 years, and that's only if you spend those 5 years busting your ass and eating properly.

Sorry here are my stats.
    Age 20
    Height 5'11
    Weight 160
    Body Fat pretty low, about 11-12?
    Years Training 1 full year, consitently

Oh okayy. I'm not particularly scared of injections, but I just felt more comfortable with oral/pills. I'd be worried of screwing up with injections. What would you recommend for my first cycle, if not dbol?
    Please read the below article carefully

In humans your Endocrine system is not fully functional until an average age of 25yrs, although the main development is up to around 21yrs it still fluctuates a little bit up to its fully functional age. There is a risk of permanently damaging your HPTA if you take AAS to young and you could end up with symptoms of andropause and HRT for life. Symptoms could be Limp dick, low libido, depression, low energy, low endurance, erection problems and many more but.......are these the types of symptoms you want to have in your 20's?. Believe me its hard to cope with these in your 40's yet alone in your prime of your life.

Around this age your Testosterone levels are the highest they going to be in your life naturally, so use what you have and don't take the risk of damage, I am passionate about this because ive seen it many times with young kids wanting to looking like their heroes and they think the answer is in an injection/tablet.

Taking AAS to young can also cause problems with development, one other main problem is premature sealing of your epiphyeal bone and the consequences mean that you wont grow as big as your genetics could allow you to, there is a test which can be done to see if your growth plates have sealed yet but the average age is around 21yrs old.

TRAINING
    You need a few years of hard training under your belt before even considering taking any kind of anabolic support, people who jump on a cycle to soon without having some quality years under their belt usually results in injuries, it takes time to develop your connective tissue, tendons and nervous system to heavy overload training. Slowly getting your own system use to these kinds of extreme's will only help in muscle growth later on when you do decide to start taking AAS.

Build a solid foundation for muscle tissue to grow and maintaining and development will be far greater than without it. Many younger guys will start cycling before they have reached their genetic potential which is crazy when a good solid diet and training program will be far beneficial and productive to muscle building.

Workouts should be mainly focused on basic movements with a priority of over loading the muscle each and ever time you train, increasing your strength and ability to lift in proper form will help with building the foundation for future development

DIET
    A lot of younger bodybuilders don't know how to eat. Researching and understanding how your own body responds will help you get to your natural limit, the right food at the right time and a full understanding of proteins,carbs, and fats will only help you succeed in achieving your natural goals. Keeping a diet diary will also help you understand the importance of macro, nutrients, calories and should help you see in which areas you could be going wrong in adding lean muscle tissue.

No matter how much anabolic support you have it will be worthless without proper nutrition, food will help build and maintain your valued muscle weather its natural, cycling or in PCT. Adjusting your food intake and consuming muscle building foods coupled with a solid training program will help you achieve your natural limit and foundation before you start AAS use.

This area is a huge problem with the younger guys and I can't express enough how important diet/food is when first starting out, post and pre training nutrition are very important and understanding how to load and feed the body will help push growth and create a very natural anabolic environment.

qmemo is offline New Member
    I still do not get it, I have been digging this dbol thing far enough now!, what's the biggest problem dbol could cause? water retention, right? well that can be worked out.
    using 2-3 grams of vitamin C can make that go away, plus using nolvadex can minimize it from the start, one thing more, it's always asked about hight/body fat/etc.
    first thing I learned about steroids is it adapts the characteristics of the training at hand, wither it's for bulking/endurance/strength what ever.

PS:sorry for the words ton

Quote Originally Posted by qmemo View Post
    I still do not get it, I have been digging this dbol thing far enough now!, what's the biggest problem dbol could cause? water retention, right? well that can be worked out.
    using 2-3 grams of vitamin C can make that go away, plus using nolvadex can minimize it from the start, one thing more, it's always asked about hight/body fat/etc.
    first thing I learned about steroids is it adapts the characteristics of the training at hand, wither it's for bulking/endurance/strength what ever.

PS:sorry for the words ton
    The reason why you don't get it is because you don't understand. Dbol is a 17aa steroids,its very liver toxic,it increases your blood pressure and reduces testosterone . See its not just water retention ,oh and he is to young andnot been training long enough

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Too young, not been training enough, too light.

Ilivetolift83 is offline Junior Member
    Ur dick will have probs besides all the other stuff they mentioned, u need test in every cycle bro

Ilivetolift83 is offline Junior Member
    U will have no testosterone in ur body or at least super low... Ur htpa will suppressed... Test is what makes u man and u will have none... Is that what u want? Sure u will gain a little weight n strength but it will mostly leave when u stop taking it, plus u will be suppresed after that for months( no t ) so u will lose everything!!! We r just trying to save u time frustration and ur health.. Just add some test and it would be a great cycle.. And no one wants to hear to wait longer to do juice, but if uve only been training for 1 year u don't realize how big u can get without it.. Juice is for when u hit a long plateau after many years of training... R u eating the second u get up and every 2-3 hours after that and a meal before bed? Is it 40% protein 40% low gi or "good carbs" and 20% "good fats"?

No I totally understand what everyone is saying. Thats why I asked the question in the first place, to learn more and to see what everyone thought. You guys are the pro's so i'll take any feedback i can get, positive or negative. And i've actually been on a calorie deficit diet to tone up, hence why i'm down to 160. And if test is really recommend i could look into getting one?

qmemo is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    The reason why you don't get it is because you don't understand. Dbol is a 17aa steroids,its very liver toxic,it increases your blood pressure and reduces testosterone . See its not just water retention ,oh and he is to young andnot been training long enough
    what if! I loaded legalon every day I am dbol & cidoviron and focus more on getting more protein in my meal?

it can be worked out and it's best when testo. I admit it no doubt.

laveycraft is offline Junior Member
    when i was 18 i took dbol . got big then back to normal. real quick. also got receeding hairline early like 21. problably from that or at least that didnt help. if i were u just eat lots and take creatine.good luck

Thread Information