DerrikT is offline Junior Member

Rotating injection location

So I've now done 13 injections, so far so good

My experience of injecting into the quads hasn't been so great, generally affects my walking the day or two after but glutes have been much better, the recent ones are becoming less and less.

So the question is... am I ok using each glute every 4 days and not using my quads or do you think this is too frequent in the same muscle?

juicestavi is offline New Member
    why dont you use your deltoids?

Sector is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DerrikT View Post

So the question is... am I ok using each glute every 4 days and not using my quads or do you think this is too frequent in the same muscle?
    You gotta think about the long run. Do you want to be dealing with scar tissue in 2-3 years when your trying to inject? Try to keep it to once a week per muscle.

Why not try delts?

DerrikT is offline Junior Member
    i can kinda deal with training on sore legs but if delts were to hurt which i imagine they would it would ruin my whole training. Also that area is a lot more visible and may get noticed

I do agree on the scar tissue thing tho. I'll try keep it closer to a week at each site

Gamer is offline New Member
    unless you are using a cannon you shouldnt be able to see anything after you pin your delts. The discomfort maybe there depending on what gear it is. I try to match up the site with what im gonna work that day. so i pin delts on shoulder day, glutes or quads on leg day so on. seems to lessen any noticeable pain. traps and lats are the only ones i havent tried yet. And i dont recommend calfs at all.

tjax03 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DerrikT View Post
    i can kinda deal with training on sore legs but if delts were to hurt which i imagine they would it would ruin my whole training. Also that area is a lot more visible and may get noticed

I do agree on the scar tissue thing tho. I'll try keep it closer to a week at each site
    Delts aren't bad at all. You should also try your pecs. I find that pushing the needle in through the skin hurts more for pecs than for delts, but there is less soreness afterwards for pecs. I use 5/8 inch pins for each of these muscles.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Delts are my fav place to pin. My first cycle I only did glutes. I tried delts and I can't even feel the pin.
    Gluteus medius is another fav. Not a whole lot of people pin there but it can take up to 5ml no prob, pain free.
    Tri's aren't bad but you can't put a whole lot in there.

Thread Information