Thread: mass cycle

quick shift is offline New Member

mass cycle

hi everyone. im new to the forum, not to the life of bodybuilding. iv done two prior cycles to the one im looking to do this winter. my first was an all test e cycle at 700mg/week. my second was another test e at 800-900mg/week, and i finished the cycle with 5 weeks on winne at 60mg/ed. this winter im looking to put on some serious fu*king weight.

21 years old almost 22. 6'3 210lb, last time i checked i was 8% but im sure im at 10% maybe even 11 right now.

Im going to be running test cyp at 800/week. and iv always wanted to try anadol for the first 6 weeks. so i basiclly know my plan. what im not sure is what to stack it with. deca , tren , eq. i know eq is kinda expensive. and ideas or advice would help

Gamer is offline New Member
    there alot wrong there. To begin with you've gone and screwed yourself into needing TRT. Your too young to have 2 cycles done. And what did you start at weight wise. after two test bulk's like that you should be alot heavier if you had started at your natural limit. Thats an extremely high dose to have started at too, you would have seen great gains on half that gear if your diet and training were set right. Adrol is going to screw you up too at your age. Hell i wouldnt take that until i was out of normal options.

ok i get what ur say. last september i was about 225 230 iv been lifting since i was 18. I got two bad tare in my labrum(cartilage shoulder) i dropped almost 30 lb and im working my way back up.

i dont knwo what trt is. either way i had amazing results. so you suggest somthing lower like 600/week of the cyp.

Sector is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by quick shift View Post
    i dont knwo what trt is. either way i had amazing results. so you suggest somthing lower like 600/week of the cyp.
    No he suggests waiting until your older. Trt is hormone replacement therapy. Its when your body is no longer producing testosterone and you have to supplement it through injections for the rest of your life or suffer the consequence of low test... Cycling under the age of 25 increases the chances of screwing yourself up due to not being fully developed.

Not to mention cycling before you have a proper base, thats most likely why you ended up injured and losing that 30 lbs.

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    You've been lifting since you were 18 and you've done 3 cycles? That's 1 cycle a year assume, which would lead me to believe you cycled the first year of training?

You are new to bodybuilding any which way you look at it. Stop this and train your ass of naturally.

ok, i totally got u guys. but say i did want to to a cycle to beef up. what would be the safest way to do it. my uncle is an endocrinologist and he said my levels are all ok and he monitors my cycles. so what would be a good cycle

no iv did one full cycle right before my 20th birthday, i understand its very young. and my second earlyer this year i stopped after 4 weeks cause of my tare. so really only one cycle. im looking do my 2nd full cycle in december or jan. i have ,my lifting and nutitions down to a science. its kinda my carrer. im just looking to do one big mass cycle and thats it for a while

Rizdizzle is offline Junior Member
    The best cycle for you would be to wait until you are at least 25 with 5+ years of an active bodybuilder lifestyle.

Quick fix is never the safest route

Crest is offline Senior Member
    smash some dbol in there somewhere, its my favorite mass builder with test

FuzzyPeaches o.O is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by quick shift View Post
    ok, i totally got u guys. but say i did want to to a cycle to beef up. what would be the safest way to do it. my uncle is an endocrinologist and he said my levels are all ok and he monitors my cycles. so what would be a good cycle
    Ask your uncle then.. I'm sure he is giving you sound advice..

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    England
    Senior Member Join Date: Jan 2007

smash some dbol in there somewhere, its my favorite mass builder with test

YOU MAY ALSO WANNA THROW IN A NEW LIVER,DICK AND A WIG

Thread Information