jhuroleye is offline New Member

1st cycle - a couple clarifications needed

Trying to figure out how to delete this... found the answers i needed finally... but can't find the delete thread.. mods feel free to delete.. i'll post my answers on here though for any other newbies who come across it.. any other input would be nice!

I apologize in advance for this is cliche question i have for you veterans, but i can't find a couple answers.

Me and my roommate are going to start our first cycle this winter probably. we are both 24yrs old... we have been training for approx. 4 years. We are both around 5'6". His bf is somewhere around 8% @ 170lbs. mine however, is 18%-20% @ 200lbs... i have been doing much reading and learning and will continue doing so, but first i need to clear some things up i can't find info on. Here's the planned cycle:

Cycle:
    Test enanthate - 250mg monday morning/thursday night for 12 weeks

Tappered PCT:
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 2 - 30 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex
    Day 31 - 37 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex

What I'm confused about is why do people take both clomid and nolva? aren't they both serms? and from what i've read, nolva is stronger per mg than clomid.. 20mg vs 100mg respectively... can't find the answer as to why both..
    - Answer: Nolva acts as the preventive measure to the estrogen flux occured PC while clomid is the primary LH stimulator(Even more so in the case an AI is not used).

And since my bf is so high (which i hope to drop more by the time i start) i plan on taking 10mg nolva and .25mg l-dex just to be on the safe side and up it if i encounter gyno symptoms or too much water retention... would this be wise?

And to clarify, l-dex is Arimidex right? and pct starts 14days after last injection of test correct?
    - Answer: Yes to both, Arimidex(or L-dex)

i was thinking of taking a liver support but from what i read, it shouldn't be needed... since we aren't taking d-bol or any other oral.. we are doing this so we can see how we react to the test alone...

sorry for being a newb... just so many different opinions on multiple sites makes it confusing...
    Last edited by jhuroleye; 09-03-2010 at 06:20 PM.

Thread Information